Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Arena clan fights » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arena clan fights
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Arena clan fights Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 81432

Problem description: Clan ranking system is messed up by the looks of it.

BoS vs Db in clan arena.

Before the fight took place, BoS were way ahead of DB.

After BoS defeated DB comprehensively, they are ranked above us.

Can we get some form of explaination please?

07-06-2014 20:32 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you look at it, you sjould see that we were samaritans in your fights so our ranking evolution came from another fight.

but it still seems strange because we only got 4 season fight from our non samaritan fight
07-06-2014 23:15 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

7,000 points difference.

even in 4-5 fights, you can't get that amount of points...
07-07-2014 15:09 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

An arena report would be nice

07-08-2014 15:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1b621c44cf

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-08-2014 20:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Team ranking points:
Brotherhood of Steel: 136296 (average: 3894)
The Dark Brotherhood: 98878 (average: 3803)

That kind of speaks for itself...
07-09-2014 08:31 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I have reported this to Konrad

07-09-2014 23:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Still not fixed. We beat DB again, still 10k behind them in rankings.
07-20-2014 20:22 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Please always provide links to reports from fights

07-21-2014 21:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=154315c23a

We have won every single fight against DB.

And EVERY time they are in the fight as Samaritans.

And EVERY time the points difference in rankings grows.

We are now at 15,000 points difference with them.

And still no explanations.
08-25-2014 06:30 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Bumpzors
08-30-2014 06:58 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I have talked a little about this in another thread - the calucations mechanism is correct but the thing is the game calculates ratings on the basis of the potential of the whole clan and this is especially visible in our low-population servers. I cannot say anything more besides please be patient and wait for the global arenas.

08-31-2014 20:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I have talked a little about this in another thread - the calucations mechanism is correct but the thing is the game calculates ratings on the basis of the potential of the whole clan and this is especially visible in our low-population servers. I cannot say anything more besides please be patient and wait for the global arenas.

Ah ok, thanks. Had not seen other thread I think.
09-02-2014 06:33 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Lelek

images/avatars/avatar-1116.jpg

Registration Date: 05-20-2014
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [WJS]

ohh well. so .. we will wait ;P

09-07-2014 22:40 Lelek is offline Search for Posts by Lelek Add Lelek to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Arena clan fights

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH