Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » gunman armour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page gunman armour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

gunman armour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am lvl 40 and i am choosing my way in the game.
I am actually using a deadly shirt of the thief with a whole deadly set, but getting a pair of deadly shorts of sun/sheperd is an extremely hard thing and i could need more perception of what i can get now for some ambushes/sieges/expos.

If you would like to be a gunman and you would find a

Strengthened Vest of Orchid
Armour
Defence: 4
Effects: defence -6, PERCEPTION -2, AGILITY -2, all weapons damage +16
Requirements: LEVEL: 27 (2Cool , STRENGTH: 29 (30), AGILITY: 27 (2Cool , TOUGHNESS: 10
Selling price: 67 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 3, Mana 11

What would you try to merge? That's a good item even without upgrading and merging it!
As getting a deadly xxx of death sower is nearly impossible and i didn't see many prefixed death sower stuff, does anyone knows what are the requirement for a light cape of death sower, that seems easier to merge and perhaps easier to wear than an unprefixed one??
And for an assassin?
01-22-2009 03:29 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The choice is yours to make Smile
Your setup is fine, but Shorts of shepherd will do the job for now (I merged my deadly shorts of Shepherd on level 75 I think). Any armour that has +damage is fine. The more damage the better.
The Orchid is a very nice item, but until you get legendary weapons the -perception will slow you down. Deathsower would be ideal (a cape of course).
If I were you I would stick to the orchid and merge it, but if you want to sell I'll be happy to bid Wink

01-22-2009 09:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for your advice, I knew I could rely in a true gunman as you for this!
I am not selling it even if i need the stones for some rare jewelry, but if i will do i will tell you first! Wink
I think the best i can hope for now is trying merge a light cape of death sower, and until i find the stones and the item i will keep it well guarded in my armoury, offering to the bloodgods my enemies blood and praying for another good draw from quests Big Grin !

If someone has already seen stats requirements for such an item please post!

Ps:To rise perception a little bit until i can find some solar stuff do you think an archaic amulet would do the job? (it's simply the more affordable item i can see through past auction) I am actually using a chain of the pilgrim, wich is good for now as it gives me more dmg (by enhancing wisdom at the same time) ?
The other jewelry i need is totally unaffordable (and it will be so for a long while i fear)
01-22-2009 15:32 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » gunman armour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH