Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » i want a list of how many stones are allowed to bid on items in auction!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i want a list of how many stones are allowed to bid on items in auction!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

i want a list of how many stones are allowed to bid on items in auction!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if i want an item and i dont have time to be online at the end of auction...
how can i get it?

serious question

how can i get it without unfair wichhunting process of inquisition if i make a bit higher offer to go sure to get it

better would be that i can buy the items in shop
cause auctions are ad absurdum means sensless
so we could make a private market were we can sell and buy between at fix prises
and we dont need the crying system and unfair punishments

and dont come with the argument item isnt worth and normaly its cheaper
thats nonsense and unlogic.... if i need an item for merging then i want to get it doesnt matter if its worth or not

all other arguments speak against the auction possibility

so pls i want a list where i can see what prices are allowed and which not
for every single item!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 07-28-2014 08:11.

07-28-2014 07:59 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not really that strict with auctions (I believe other operators on PL servers are much stricter) and only resort to banning if reversing/partially reversing auctions is impossible or it is a constant behavior.

There will be (cannot be) any list of the sort you requested. If you think you might have bid too much on an item you may report the auction and it will be visible to me that you (as a buyer) thinks that and most often what will happen is that the auction will be partially reversed (some stones will be taken from the seller) and that will be all.

07-28-2014 20:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by alyat
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but what u say makes it impossible for me to get an item on auction
and u didnt gave me an answer how i can get a wished item whithout always to get in trouble

if i am banned i cant report a auction
if i bid to get an item i will be banned
if i bid less i dont get the item

i wanna know how to get a wished item!

u banned me unfairly for this so i ask before i will give my next bid
or u need to ban me again cause i dont see other chance for me to get wished items

pls find a solution!

and u owe me now 750000exp 5x16x3 evo-points and 5x24 quests!!!
i still want them back
i never did something wrong... u punished me totally unfair and wrong
this isnt a good style how someone with power should act

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 07-28-2014 20:56.

07-28-2014 20:48 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Hmmmm? The same way everyone else does? everyone misses auctions because there working/school/what ever, or worse they forget to change there equip from quest/rep & an expo/koth fails. nothing can be done about that without some kind of botting, which im sure (hope) would be a perm ban.
If an item is that important, then you will find the time. a dupe item is not important, thats the point, there will be hundreds of them.
you have duped, you know how annoying it is when some noob comes along and starts trying to take them, no? And when the one resposable was banned, you probably thought it was good? whats the difference between that & this?

Also, massive lol @ owed 750 points ect ;D 'I have dreamed a dream...' Wink
If anyone is owed anything, it's makavelli imo.. like a kiss & an apology
Im sorry alyat, i like ya (probs dnt like me, no one does) but you were a bad monkay Tongue

As for the question in the title.. i think double the last bid is probably the best way to go if you want to show strenght (certainly not 11-33x the last bid Big Grin ). they bid 1hs, you bid 2. way i have always done it, it works imo.
just not on dupes, just causes bad blood for basically nout.. aint really worth it.

07-29-2014 01:44 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

I think your missing the point, bid what you like, if you think its too much, report it at the end of it......just like when i sold some shorts, i messaged sesjisausage personally and he said thanks......then i simply had 10ss taken off me(i wasnt too pleased ;P) but no ban Smile

if you say you dont have time to report it before he bans you.........well that's a very good argument to say you were going to but couldnt, im sure he would find this ok Wink just dont log in and play for a few hours and try to claim you didnt have time ;P
08-05-2014 12:59 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Such a list will never be created, mainly for 2 reasons.

1. There's like 500000 combinations of all items in the game, good luck making one.
2. Such list would be abused the other way. Someone will bid the maximum amount and report everyone who outbids him for pushing.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-06-2014 02:19 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » i want a list of how many stones are allowed to bid on items in auction!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH