Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 90144; 81452 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 90144; 81452 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

90144; 81452 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 90144
Character HutinPui
Login HutinPui

ID 81452
Character otti
Login ZeeSkywalker

Multiaccounts + pushing (17129400 => Good Shamanistic Shorts of the Smuggler (+1) ) - permanent ban

07-28-2014 20:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Registration Date: 07-30-2014
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Re: 90144; 81452 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello

I think it is a little harsh decision. ...since me and my little brother played this game for 5-6 years.... and deleted / restarted several times.

May be it was a mistake to ask him to buy an item from me...but I definitely wanted that item back after I got 5ss to buy it.

You can check logs for the last 5 years and u will see that we are 2 diferent persons....the old players from coven can confirm this...npc...haz.... and I was mention in pm sent to adimistrators we are using same server as proxy because we are not allowed to some ports from work.

Please reconsider the ban please.... if that item is the reason I will take it back shortlly with same amount of stones.

regards

Zee PutinHui ...hutinpui
07-31-2014 08:42 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Re: 90144; 81452 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hutinpui
You can check logs for the last 5 years and u will see that we are 2 diferent persons....the old players from coven can confirm this...npc...haz....

we are using same server as proxy because we are not allowed to some ports from work.

its true

Character HutinPui
previously playing character name zee

Character otti
previously playing character name ZeeSkywalker

since new character id always increasing and can't be override, old delete character id can't be used again except player has must been use same login,
if admin unable check it at admin panel. ask Konrad to extract/explain/give mysql raw data and check their ip from there.

all the best.

npc son's name : cpu

07-31-2014 13:25 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't see you making a report about playing from the same IP address.

07-31-2014 21:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sure i did - ZeeGermans or Zeerg - and said that me and skywalker are playing from the same ip

1 year ago
07-31-2014 22:08 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Szeszej - i don't remember from what character i send message to administrator - but i did several times zeegermans / zee / zeerg - may be i did not sent from putinhui - it is a new character - anyway we both spending to much time with this - so it is OK if u don't want to remove ban Smile

have a nice evening

zee
07-31-2014 23:10 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Immediately after you have created a new account, you should send a report saying that you're playing with someone else from one IP. We have no way of tracking real people, just accounts.

That being said, the ban stays. You can make an appeal after 30 days.

08-02-2014 02:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

I though u keep tracking also with paypal account and phone number I used... as I already write I did sent several time notice about me playing from same ip with my bro....

Could we discuss about ban period...after u check payment history from petrovs.....@gmail.com and phone 0743353xxx 0743226xxx?
08-04-2014 10:45 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

This is not something I can check, that is why we are asking to for reports through the ingame option.

You can appeal to me after 30 days.

08-04-2014 19:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

are we there yet ? Smile
08-10-2014 12:53 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
hutinpui

30 days passed :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello

can i have the ban removed ? Big Grin

regards

zee
08-27-2014 08:47 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

HutinPui has been unbanned after an appeal

08-27-2014 17:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

thanks - shame that arena buffs expired all Smile
08-29-2014 10:20 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 90144; 81452

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH