Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Looking for a account or mention 95lv for mori pl/ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for a account or mention 95lv for mori pl/
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
spideRs

Registration Date: 08-01-2014

Looking for a account or mention 95lv for mori pl/ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just like in the topic I'm looking for here form. Can I replace the account on Polish moria R2 lvl 95 sniper. PRZEJM TU KONTO LUB WYMIENIE SI ZA 95lvl R2 WICEJ NA PW

Info:
Bezpo[redni link: http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...ofile&uid=99812
eq:

DoskonaBa Zmierciono[na Bandana Prekognicji (+1)
ZDEJMIJ
DoskonaBa Peleryna Szybko[ci* (+1)
ZDEJMIJ
Legendarny DoskonaBy Tytanowy AaDcuch Mdro[ci
ZDEJMIJ
DoskonaBy Sygnet Nietoperza (+1)
ZDEJMIJ
DoskonaBy SBoneczny Sygnet (+1)
ZDEJMIJ
DoskonaBy Kilt Pasterza (+1)
ZDEJMIJ
Legendarny DoskonaBy Miotacz pBomieni * (+5)
ZDEJMIJ
Zapisz jako zestaw nr

exp:
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=7f003cdc97
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=b9645ea889

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by spideRs: 08-02-2014 20:17.

08-02-2014 16:45 spideRs is offline Search for Posts by spideRs Add spideRs to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am unsure what it is you want here.

Please clean up the title so that it is in line with the board regulations... you have 24 hours.

If you need some help with the language feel free to pm me.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-02-2014 19:35 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
spideRs

Thread Starter Thread Started by spideRs
RE: Looking for a account or mention 95lv for mori pl/ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hop
08-03-2014 08:32 spideRs is offline Search for Posts by spideRs Add spideRs to your Buddy List
spideRs

Thread Starter Thread Started by spideRs
RE: Looking for a account or mention 95lv for mori pl/ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
08-05-2014 06:34 spideRs is offline Search for Posts by spideRs Add spideRs to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Looking for a account or mention 95lv for mori pl/

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH