Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Phase 1 ending suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Phase 1 ending suggestion 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Phase 1 ending suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Firstly I'd like to thank for the new option of ending phase 1 of expo.

I like it but I have one little suggestion to it, would be nice if all people in expo would get a notice that phase 1 has been ended prematurely. It would surely help people not to be caught unaware.

Second thought is an option to end phase 1 with 30 mins extra (or optional time maybe?). Idea behind that would be for example if you end it in last few mins to give bit more extra time to let know other ppl in expo to get in right gear.

09-03-2014 16:40 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Phase 1 ending suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH