Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Items of your dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Items of your dreams
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BlairWaldorf

images/avatars/avatar-642.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Big Grin Items of your dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post here your ideas of best possible pieces of equipment, so that all of us had something to dream about. Of course I mean things possible to find or merge in the game.

In example, I'd like the shorts that give most agility and have very low defence (for the tattoos). Can anyone tell me what would that be (prefix and suffix)? Elvish Shorts of What?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BlairWaldorf: 01-24-2009 09:47.

01-24-2009 09:16 BlairWaldorf is offline Homepage of BlairWaldorf Search for Posts by BlairWaldorf Add BlairWaldorf to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would love cesarz weapons good murderous xxx of sucuide dream mellee weapons and elvish shorts of shadow hunter elvish cape of adrenline and titainum of youth jewlery

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
01-24-2009 10:12 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Tigers Cape of Deathsower +5

Legendery Perfect Shuriken of Reaction +5

Legendary Perfect Tigers Shorts of Sun +5

2x Legendary Perfect Twisted Signet of Bat +5

Legendery Perfect Twisted Amulet of Levitation +5

Legendery Perfect Tigers Balaclava of Precognition +5

In my ideal dream world, i can equip anything lol

btw, i think it scout that gives most agil in a suffix!! =]

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-24-2009 10:21.

01-24-2009 10:20 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i thought night was the best agility suffix but i may be wrong. my perfect items would be deadly bandanna of precog, deadly cape of deathsower, titanium chain of concentration, titanium signet of youth and accuracy, deadly shorts of night/scout or maybe even elvish shorts of scout, with a perfect shuriken/comp bow/throwing knife of reaction+5 (not legendary, but who would need it with the extra damage from deadly set, bandanna and deathsower) crit chance would be immense and crit damage would be huge. lol

01-24-2009 14:01 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

why would crit chance be immense??

01-24-2009 14:25 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Because the ranged weapon would give amazing crit chance on Perfect (+5).

01-24-2009 15:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

legendary tigers cap of adren
legendary elvish cape of deathsower
legendary elvish shorts of scout
legendary titanium amulet of levi
legendary titanium ring of levi x2
legendary demonic tf of suicide x 2

all on perfect +5 ofc

with my monk tat wepon dmg increas by 2 per four lvls + demonic boost to wep dmg..hehe i would have some hard hitting attacks lmao

estimated time to completion 2050 Wink

still i can dream lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-24-2009 15:38 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
why would crit chance be immense??

i also mean because of hunter tatoos aswell

01-24-2009 16:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

and the tigers set gives crit chance as well
01-24-2009 17:19 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

he didnt mention tatoos and i said tigers items!!

But i thought he said he had a legendary shuriken!! So i was though 'Waaa?? Does deadly do sumfin i dont no'

Got worried!!! But he said not legendary!! =D

01-24-2009 17:51 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
he didnt mention tatoos and i said tigers items!!

But i thought he said he had a legendary shuriken!! So i was though 'Waaa?? Does deadly do sumfin i dont no'

Got worried!!! But he said not legendary!! =D

oh right, sorry for some reason i was thinking he was talking about your set up Roll Eyes
01-24-2009 18:11 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

lol. i meant for my ideal setup mate. hunter tatoos + perfect xxx of reaction +5 = mental crit chance

01-24-2009 18:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

lol
mine would probs be the same as popeyes, with another set up for tanking

perfect helpfull bandana of precog +5
perfect field vest of deathsower +5
perfect elvish shorts of scout +5
perfect titananium amlut of concentration +5
perfect titanium ring of youth x2 +5
perfect legendary heavy xbow of reaction +5
01-24-2009 19:11 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

all legendary and perfect +5
tigers mask of adrinlline
tigers cape or speed
tigers shorts of shadow hunter
and titainum signets of youth/levitation
titatium chain of levitation
or elatic instead of tatieum because i cna then use cat's path
and demonic thunderfist of prechion
01-24-2009 20:17 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

legendary hunting/sniper/shotgun
Solar amulet of talent

01-24-2009 20:51 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Ledgendary Assualt helmet of Adrenaline
Ledgendary Elvish Vest of Deathsower
Ledgendary titanium neckerchief of accuracy
Ledgendary titanium ring of youth
Ledgendary titanium ring of youth
Ledgendary elvish shorts of scout
Ledgendary Murderous scythe of bloodsucker.

All at perfect or perfect +X.
I should have crazy insane stats with that....LOL. Completion time: 50 years or so I figure... Jeez, I would have to be sending in reports to the operators becasue I'd have my kids playing this game if i stick around to get those dream items...LOL

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-25-2009 00:15 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

All Legendary And at the maimum level possible to use with gangster tattoos (Defence max as a reason)

Scorpio X 2
Field Cape of Deathsower(Lower defence but can use at higher level, maybe get cape bonus)
Compound Trousers Of Shepherd (Higher defence, but at P+1 damage boost)
Assault cap of Precog
Hawks Rings of Madman
Hawks Amulet of Pilgrim
Thats it

Your imperfection.
01-25-2009 00:38 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

L.P. tiger cap of adrenaline
L.P. Elvish cape of death..
L.P. Titanium of levitation
L.P titanium of youth x2
L.P. Elvish shorts of scout
L.P. Murderous Tf of suicide x2
L.P. Murderous katana of veng.

and so on.

01-25-2009 11:23 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

i was about to have a merge for tigers XXX of punishment, but dont have anymore stones to outbid the other guy.

now ill have to hope i get a tigers XXX of punishment/adren sometime in the future.

still, my magnetic cap of adrenaline was a good find for a zone 5 easy quest, no? Tongue

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by oh_teh_noes: 01-26-2009 00:55.

01-26-2009 00:54 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Legendary Antique Thunderfist of Valour/Hitting/Precision
as long as the reqs arnt too much at G+5 (gotta get something better than Light that wont reduce number of hits)
Elvish Shorts of Night
think is better than scout in agility and the lower defence will be better for my tattoo Tongue (all the other good suffix maxes out for me at G+5 even Night will do the same :/)

01-26-2009 02:07 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

leg, field fullplate of masters Big Grin
leg, compound trousers of sun
leg, assault hard hat of precog
leg,(twisted set prolly for guns) (and 2 solar rings of accuracy "n" hawk's necklass of accuracy)
leg, Composite bow of Wolf

(yes yes i know that i wouldent be hiting crits at all with the bow... but thats not what the set up is for Wink i would have stuipidly high defence with them all maxed to highest level i could get and the comp bow would still be hiting hard with out crits Big Grin )

01-26-2009 16:01 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raxis
Set Abominae

Spawn why not legendary Heavy Xbow of Wolf?

Your imperfection.
01-27-2009 01:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

cus even with leg heavy is dam hard to weild XD and i like comps Tongue

01-27-2009 02:27 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raxis
Set Abominae

But this is dream items... regardless of how hard they are to wield... I doubt I'll be able to wield a legendary hawks set of madman at perfect + 5, but I'm gonna try.

Your imperfection.
01-27-2009 02:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

lol true but in all honisty i like the idear of a leg perfect comp bow of the wolf more than a heavy (if i wanted heavy i would go for vengance if i did't want my tat to work since that would be OUCH)

01-27-2009 02:34 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
DemonDude2
Lord

Does anyone know if the heavy crossbow gets more attacks??

I picked shuiken kus with that set and itself being perfect +5, it would have an insane amount of attacks (hopefully) all criting and doing immense damage!! =D

01-27-2009 08:35 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Items of your dreams

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH