Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Addition to Throne Room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Addition to Throne Room 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Addition to Throne Room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is some information that isn't easy to reference in the game, and I was wondering if there would ever be a slight change to add them.

Easiness
Critical %
Dodge vs Mellee
Dodge vs Guns
Dodge vs Ranged

Will these ever be inserted into the Throne Room screen?

Hell put it as a bonus top/bottom bar only Premium subscribers get to look at as an incentive for payments!

If this IS at all possible, could they have a display reading out of Maximum? e.g. Critical 00%/90%.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-08-2014 13:35 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually, I'm forgeting one...Aren't I?

Damage prevention % too please.

And this is kind of my point. They're important stats that can be difficult to keep track of.

10-08-2014 14:04 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thinks that's a fair request Wink That info would be good to have throne page.
10-09-2014 23:01 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Addition to Throne Room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this was brought up before and denied

..easiness + critcal info is easy to calculate

and tbh herald this info isnt that hard to keep track of i think

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-10-2014 11:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I believe such things have been proposed multiple times but the problem is the throne room is already pretty cramped as it is.

10-10-2014 14:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Clan: AS

i think the bw community can design a throne room for you peeps Wink
just hold a contest and list your required items and then select a winner and reward him Smile

10-10-2014 19:09 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Race, sex, son's name, Pop and Experience bar are a waste of space on the throne page,...... in my opinion.
Some of the info is already available clicking on the experience bar at the top.

This would clear up some space.........just a thought!
10-10-2014 23:42 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

in my opinion, if you are at the point in the game you care about dodge and crit etc you KNOW what race you are and couldnt give a damn what your name is, let alone your sons name from act 1 that has no bearing on the game at all.

I could design a new one for you an streamline the whole thing if you would like.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-11-2014 01:14 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Clan: CoS

Throne hall is the statistical report sheet of your character hence everything we see there atm MUST remain there. However I also agree to the point that it should also show some more stats there which are invariably attached with the character as they have been mentioned before by my fellow mates.

Although Szeszej has already mentioned that the space is already cramped, I personally consider if the graphics of the tattoos are cut off there'll be ample room for inserting the new stats . I'm speaking of it because neither the avatar nor the race image of the character is displayed on the hall so why bother the tattoo? Besides if we get to see new stats in place of the much seen curves none will mind

In my humble opinion the throne hall should show two more stats at least that are the building level and the building bonuses.

Another addition, may be an option be provided to display the throne hall page in Facebook. I have personally found it way cooler than that of the actual profile page or the spy reports.

10-11-2014 17:38 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

And one more thing I remembered - there are some issues with graphical designes (copywrite issues I believe) meaning that if we changed the throne room, only some layouts would reflect that. I would have to get a confirmation though.

10-13-2014 14:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

If you can only modify one, that's the one I would he using :p

Only high level characters are going to be particularly bothered by hard numbers over a more story based record. If just one layout would drop tattoos to text only to give us more info that'd be the layout we use.

Thank you for looking into it Smile

10-13-2014 20:34 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Addition to Throne Room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH