Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS 33518 and others » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 33518 and others
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

33518 and others Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 33518
Character Vendet
Login Vendet

ID 33532
Character Alkantar
Login Alkantar

ID 34206
Posta Camorra
Login camorra

ID 35138
Posta Alamein
Login Alamein

ID 37116
Posta gunart
Login gunart

ID 47545
Posta Alamein1
Login Alamein1

ID 47566
Posta Alamo
Login Alamo

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

12-04-2014 12:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Character Alkantar

have borrowed 2 p hawks rings of me

now he is banned

is there anyway i can get it back?

Junk
12-04-2014 20:09 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Was this reported?

12-05-2014 13:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

though hes gonna have it for few days onlyFrown

Junk
12-12-2014 19:45 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

And what did you do when the few days have passed? All loans over a week have to be reported.

12-15-2014 13:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

i sended him an offert back, hoping for him to finish using my items in less than a weekFrown

didnt use my hawks often as im meele and i wanted to help out new players a bit..
did not know that Alkantar will get banned, otherwise i wouldn't of borrow my hawks to him...

oh well ... Frown

Junk
12-17-2014 09:48 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

For the next time remember that giving someone items for a period longer than a week is a banable offence (as it may be viewed as pushing). You won't get banned this time, but the rings will not be returned.

12-17-2014 12:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS 33518 and others

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH