Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Holiday mode bug? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Holiday mode bug?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Holiday mode bug? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Cthulhu (14030)

Problem description:
I am currently in holiday mode, and logged in just to check messages. Usually when in holiday the resources per hour amounts would be zero, but mine still seem to be active, and my blood points are showing at 5, even though I have lots of blood.

It is most curious. Screenshot attached.

Ta
C.

Cthulhu has attached this image (reduced version):
Capture.jpg

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-05-2014 13:44 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When on holiday mode, the resource per hour is shown as normal but you don't actually get any resources. Also, regeneration is turned off when you're on holiday mode unless you were chosen as defender in a 1v1 arena.

If your resources DO increase despite you being on holiday mode, please let us know.

12-09-2014 09:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Holiday mode bug?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH