Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Ranged weapon build thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ranged weapon build thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Ranged weapon build thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I expect this to be a lot more relevant with the patch, but plenty to talk about anyway now Smile

With my Demon Lord, I've found a Perfect Shuriken of Reaction +5 really disappointing. Is it just more a Hunter's weapon and I shoyld stop faffing around with it?

Wanted it for KotH/Seige. Should I just wait for the patch and get an abti-mob weapon for that kind of damage distribution?

My Heavy Crossbow of Reaction seems better for general use :|

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-13-2014 13:56 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Imo the best weapon for hunter is leg throwing axe of reaction/wolf depending on your race. Absorber can use dryad/wolf, non absorber can if you want to drop a bit of crit chance. Either way you can almost make up what you lose with a disposable.

The critical damage bonus and defence ignore are too strong to ignore, and the damage bonus from intelligence just caps it off.

Shuriken used to be a go to weapon but since throwing knife and axe got their boosts its more of a stand in until you can get one.

12-19-2014 11:36 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Ranged weapon build thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH