Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Solar Storm Event BUG » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Solar Storm Event BUG
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Solar Storm Event BUG Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 86432

Problem description: Gunners during this event get all damage bonuses from items set and other:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cbbaba25bc
(Sixoux strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Flame thrower (+2), Zakadum takes 565 damage.)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=211ae6f13a
(Victors strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Shotgun (+3), Levija takes 700 damage.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 12-21-2014 07:50.

12-21-2014 07:49 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Also:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c280e126c3

Building bonuses do not apply in arena, but items and all their bonuses still apply.
12-21-2014 08:17 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure about Arena, but how do guns lose affixes they never have?

The base weapons function as usual. This event is, as usual woth most things in this game, REALLY favours Snipers.

Guns don't get downgraded, tattoo and evo still work. Pew pew pew <.<

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-21-2014 13:07 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

But that's just the game, so no problem with me. Guns have their bonuses as base items, not with suf/pre so I was mistaken in my analysis. No problem with me, it's like that and the game is built like that, no reason to complain.

Arena however is bugged.
12-21-2014 14:44 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

well look at all the bonuses you get everyday of the year suck it up
12-21-2014 18:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by darc
well look at all the bonuses you get everyday of the year suck it up

Yeah I don't think that has anything to do with arena being bugged, but thanks for contributing.
12-21-2014 19:18 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reported to Konrad but I'd be erring on the side of it being a feature, not a bug Smile

12-22-2014 13:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Solar Storm Event BUG

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH