Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 90441; 83412 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 90441; 83412
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

90441; 83412 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 90441
Character 13x666x13
Login 13x666x13

ID 83412
Character Sanctus
Login jihadxdeath

Permanent ban for pushing + multiaccounts

12-22-2014 14:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jihadxdeath

Registration Date: 03-14-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice gift for hollidays for me 2nd time...2years before i was miss banned in same time for overpayed solar now what? Check logs we a dont multi acc ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jihadxdeath: 12-22-2014 15:19.

12-22-2014 14:23 jihadxdeath is offline Search for Posts by jihadxdeath Add jihadxdeath to your Buddy List
jihadxdeath

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Insidious Bracelet (+4) 3 1370 / 278 / 61 / 19 / 24 2014-09-02
22:29:06\
Insidious Ring (+5) 6 0 / 0 / 0 / 45 / 42 2014-07-27
12:43:11
Good Insidious Bracelet (+3) 5 5 / 2 / 2 / x / 47 2014-07-15
13:36:35
i set my price from old auction, they not reported, i was banned... srsly not funny, again loose all events...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jihadxdeath: 12-23-2014 03:15.

12-22-2014 15:46 jihadxdeath is offline Search for Posts by jihadxdeath Add jihadxdeath to your Buddy List
Allbeone

Registration Date: 12-22-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: v13

I don't understand why 1 active premium paying(u can see different payment methods) player can't buy from another active premium paying person ANY STUFF THEY WANT for a reasonable auction price. Why these people are getting a ban when they haven't broken any rules. Firkin anarchy. Harsh world where you can get expelled from anytime the ruler wants. Kinda drives good players from the game and scares the rest...no?

In a mulch of darkness are bedded the roots of endless sorrows — and of endless joys. Canst thou fix thine eye on the morning? Be glad. And if in the ultimate it blind thee, be glad also! Thou hast lived.
12-23-2014 22:33 Allbeone is offline Search for Posts by Allbeone Add Allbeone to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

You are both playing from 1 IP address and auctions with only 1 bid, especially on an item that wouldn't sell for so long, are HIGHLY suspicious. Also, rings and bracelets are close to signets, but they are not signets and the auctions you have posted are quite old.

Nevertheless, I'll get a second opinion from C47, in the meantime, spend your time away from the game with yout family Smile

12-24-2014 09:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jihadxdeath

We Cant play from same ip we live in 1city use 1internet company but live in few kilometers from each other, every day we send much msgs in game, reason for 1 person with multiacc do same thing? .. And why signet must be cheaper its part to merge solar only and was buying with that reason, i selling all items with max price from old auction without time limit on date, like leg composite bow of fire rate for 40ms, i selling it few weeks, why not ban before?
Totally fairless ,Banned for nothing.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by jihadxdeath: 12-24-2014 12:22.

12-24-2014 11:56 jihadxdeath is offline Search for Posts by jihadxdeath Add jihadxdeath to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

The ban will stay. You can, however, appeal to C47 if you wish and if your appeal is rejected, you can write to me in 30 days.

12-25-2014 18:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

usually an IP is the same on both accounts

selling Insidious Signet (+3) 23000 was pushing
pushing on one IP is punished with longer ban than when two players doesnt even know about who is the seller/buyer

you can ask Szeszej to unban after 30 days

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
12-27-2014 15:12 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 90441; 83412

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH