Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Loan not returned » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Loan not returned
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Loan not returned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I lent

Glaedr Id # 47047

normal ring of easiness

and

Good Amulet of Easiness

He is now offline over a week and has not returned the items. Could u please get them back for me. Thanks

Date: 2014-12-04 16:41:07

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Deathavan: 12-28-2014 21:53.

12-28-2014 21:21 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If he does not log in for 2 weeks, please let me know and I'll return the items. He may just be away for holidays.

12-29-2014 13:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deathavan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He plays on UW and rumor has it that he gave his account away but I'll let you know in 2 weeks if he hasn't returned

Thanks

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
12-29-2014 15:29 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
IGN Drunkenmagic

Registration Date: 05-29-2013

Yep, he gave his account away and said he will not be returning to necro.
12-30-2014 09:26 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

If he gave the necro account away, the new owner will have to pay the debt. If only the UW account was given away, just wait a week and you'll get your items Smile

12-30-2014 13:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Loan not returned

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH