Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » SPAM 47270 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 47270
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

47270 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 47270
Character Syntax_Error

48h for mass-reporting of auctions unless you can give me a VERY good reason why you were doing this

01-08-2015 11:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Szeszej. about that player he msgd me yesterday in game about 2 things: he cant create account on board - link is not coming to his email - he tried with 2nd email - same thing

and main reason of creating account here by him was to contact u about last auction for lp head of addict. he said he was bidding on phone and made mistake so price was 12k 0.o (i reported that auction to you)

so now u know - he got no possibility to talk with u.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

01-08-2015 15:44 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Syntax_Error has told me the reason is that people were buying stuff from the market and they were paying less then junk value of the item.

example

items worth more than 20 000 lgo are sold for 53 pop (junk value nowadays 180-200 pop) so 53 pop is just 25% of the item value which makes the prices on auctions undervalued.

If thats an offence syntax said he is ok with the 2 day punishment.

He asked me to write here as he has some problems with his board account ( no activation link)

Junk
01-08-2015 16:21 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Forum account Syntax_Error have been activated, sorry about the delay.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-09-2015 19:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Just to reiterate - paying less than the supposed price of an item is NOT a bannable offence. The current auctions system is designed in a way that prevents people from sneaking trades for valueable items at very low prices.

01-12-2015 10:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » SPAM 47270

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH