Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Insults in global chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Insults in global chat 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Insults in global chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Meh... Nvm

Couldn't care less.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Scourge: 01-17-2015 21:48.

01-17-2015 19:48 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Insults in global chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please also clarify the rules on recommending people self harm and slit their wrists in the same conversation, im sure that would be objectionable too Confused

01-17-2015 20:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scourge
RE: Insults in global chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
please also clarify the rules on recommending people self harm and slit their wrists in the same conversation, im sure that would be objectionable too Confused

Please love yourself.

Really no need.
01-17-2015 21:48 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

im thinking about doing it to be honest, i wonder if i do it and put bloodwars as a reason in my suicide note what the recompense would be

01-17-2015 22:22 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

coward, put your original post back, or you not got the courage to stand by your original post

01-18-2015 01:12 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scourge

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
coward, put your original post back, or you not got the courage to stand by your original post

Are you an idiot ?

I removed my original post because I can't be bothered getting an idiot banned, it seems petty and undeserving considering it was a momentary lapse if judgement on his part.

How is it cowardice ?

Do you live on the same planet earth as I do ?
01-18-2015 06:33 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Insults in global chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH