Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Personal attack in global channel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Personal attack in global channel 7 Votes - Average Rating: 7.437 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Personal attack in global channel Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my id : 71897

for reference

he has been committed many insult or bad behaviour in forum and board and has been banned for 2 or more times forum account and multiple banned in game and never shown his good attitude.

(can search in forum) known as Scourge, Levija, Democratic, BLP .

Sapling, Levija

I suggest permanent ban.

thanks

npc son's name : cpu

02-10-2015 07:01 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saying you have asperger and having issues to function in a social environment is not an insult, it is a medical assessment (i am a doctor) of what I can see: you speak in riddles and you clearly have a deep lack of understanding of norms and social constructs of a modern day conversation. The way you write and speak is a clear sign of this.

It is not an insult for me to say this, my brother is exactly like you. It's an assessment and an observation.

Grow up.
02-10-2015 07:20 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by npc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he reply in game with this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=62825525&type=2

I wont reply anything, up to you Szej to decide.

thx

npc son's name : cpu

02-10-2015 07:34 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Scourge
Triple Ace

I should probably report you for harassment. Global chat is a cesspool of misconduct and innapropriate behaviour, banter etc.

Yet, the only person you are ever reporting is me, you've been harassing me and targeting me for the past 4-5 years and most likely have cost me over 60 days of premium by being an intolerant and antisocial person who cannot comprehend the social constructs of internet banter. And for some reason the mods have given you reason. But I think I should report you for harassment and theft.

Would make a lot of sense. That would probably fire up a few of your asperger syndroms and I'm sure I'd enjoy the fireworks of bizarre speeches and broken sentences...
02-10-2015 07:52 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

ID 87804
Character Levija

48h this time for repeated offense. And no, I won't accept your doctor's license as a proof that it was a medical assessment.

02-10-2015 08:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

What a total load of bull****

Do you even have any idea of what goes on in this global chat on a daily basis ?

And Mr Do-Gooder here feels threatened by "you have asperger" and I get 48 hours ban ?

This is so wrong on so many levels, you have absolutely no real understanding of how your community evolves, no wonder there are so many issues.
02-10-2015 08:35 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

As long as everyone is fine with it, anything goes (well, apart from blatant swearing), but if someone is insulted and he makes a complaint here, the insulting person will get banned.

If you weren't banned before (and quite recently) for the same offense, it'd probably be just a warning.

02-10-2015 09:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Personal attack in global channel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH