Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » maintenance for servers: r1UK and Polish R1, R3, R4 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page maintenance for servers: r1UK and Polish R1, R3, R4
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

maintenance for servers: r1UK and Polish R1, R3, R4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Gamers,

ensuring the stability and speed of the game we have decided to move servers

R1 uk
R1 pl
R3 pl
R4 pl

to the new server architecture.

The current hardware architecture is about 6 years old, therefore, more and more hardware failures occur.

Therefore, the above-mentioned servers will be unavailable at the time of service maintenance.

Maintenance break starts on Friday, February 20, 2015 at 09:00 AM London time.
Planned completion of the work : the same day at 11:00 AM London time.

Note! Maintenance work can be extended to 13:00, if there are any unforeseen difficulties.

Please plan expeditions / KW in such a way that even a break until 13:00 did not affect the outcome of the above action (ie, players should be as included until 09:00 , unless expedition ends much later than the end of the maintenance interval).

Important : After the break maintenance you will have to log in again using the main game portal.

We count on your understanding of the matter as we feel its imperative to move servers.

We apologize in advance for any difficulties associated with it.

About any problems during the transfer will inform in this topic and via our facebook page.

BWTeam

Thank You.
02-18-2015 08:32 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The server list in the title of the message does not match the list in the body. Can you clarify which servers are going to the new architecture?

Never mind... I see that it is a copy-paste error from the previous announcement about today's maintenance.

Thank you for the work you do!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Bowmore: 02-18-2015 11:12.

02-18-2015 11:07 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
TheOneAndOnly

Registration Date: 11-09-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bowmore
The server list in the title of the message does not match the list in the body. Can you clarify which servers are going to the new architecture?

Thank you for the work you do!

EDIT: Apparently both. Theres a thread for both, oops Smile

quote:
Originally posted by SushiMaker
Maintenance break starts on Friday, February 20, 2015 at 09:00 AM London time.
Planned completion of the work : the same day at 11:00 AM London time.

Can i suggest if this would ever to happen to send out a server message or something a few days before if possible? Or give abit more notice, Not much people check forums on necro and ive only just realised this now after being locked out for a good 2hours Big Grin ...

Hope the server stuff gets sorted soon!

The Original Penguin_dude

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheOneAndOnly: 02-18-2015 11:12.

02-18-2015 11:10 TheOneAndOnly is offline Search for Posts by TheOneAndOnly Add TheOneAndOnly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thanks for the heads up, hope it goes well

02-19-2015 10:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Agro

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: End

Ok got that , will let my clan leads know Wink

Please send offers and msgs to me in-game
02-19-2015 12:14 Agro is offline Search for Posts by Agro Add Agro to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

I can't log in, tried 2 different browsers and I got always the same message: 40 4 - NOT FOUND Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by xpa: 02-20-2015 10:48.

02-20-2015 10:47 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

"Planned completion of the work : the same day at 11:00 AM London time. "

02-20-2015 10:48 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

Thanks

02-20-2015 10:51 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

ITS 11AM AND ITS NOT DONE...

As a result, I actually have to do work now... *sob*

02-20-2015 11:01 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Invalid username or password

Please make sure that Caps Lock is not on.

Hopefully i'm not the only one getting this error. I would assume that it's a matter of data not being in sync on new server

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 02-20-2015 11:03.

02-20-2015 11:02 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

I'm just getting 404 not found... Frown

02-20-2015 11:07 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

We are pleased to announce that the servers were transferred to the new hardware.
You must re- log into your account using the main game portal.
Additional info:
- For the first 2-3 days the servers will operate on a temporary domain or IP number
- the following actions have been extended for 2 hours: the sieges , auctions, expeditions , KW , time bonuses , premium and any premium services
- Please report any irregularities in the Bugs forum section

BWTeam

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-20-2015 12:08 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » maintenance for servers: r1UK and Polish R1, R3, R4

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH