Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Necro problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Necro problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Necro problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 31892

Problem description: Every time I start an ambush on someone I get kicked, With the you have been logged out for inactivity message.
The attack takes place but I am knocked out every time.
Quest and arena are OK.
And Underworld is working fine so I don't think it's me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 02-19-2015 09:57.

02-18-2015 13:34 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
party1994

Registration Date: 12-02-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

also the shelves do not stay closed they expand ans show all the items you have everytime you reload the armoury page
02-18-2015 15:44 party1994 is offline Search for Posts by party1994 Add party1994 to your Buddy List
Lira

Registration Date: 06-08-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have this problem too ((

02-18-2015 16:34 Lira is offline Search for Posts by Lira Add Lira to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: Necro problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same here

02-18-2015 17:39 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

same here with ambushes and shelfs..

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
02-18-2015 19:52 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

starting building gives same effect :/

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-18-2015 22:15 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius

I get kicked when I search vampire too.

02-19-2015 10:58 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Same here, it looks like it is searching for the old Server address, so it is kicking me out every ambush...

Edit: I'm getting around it by launching the ambush, hitting back on my keyboard, and then selecting Prepare an Ambush... its a bit quicker than logging in every time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-19-2015 11:26.

02-19-2015 11:23 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Also when You want to check some1 - we are kicked ...

02-19-2015 13:27 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
sebry

Registration Date: 10-18-2011

Kind of the same here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For some reason, the message comes up saying that I've been kicked out for inactivity. I've noticed, however, that I can just press backspace (or the 'back' arrow in chrome) and it lets me in! Somehow, it would appear that even though that message is coming up, we aren't actually getting logged out! (In other words, the game is lying to us!)

I have tried this on both my work PC and my home PC. Same thing with both. Also, I have tried both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. That's 4 combinations total between browser and computer that always seems to produce the same result.

In addition to this, I have also noticed that once I log in, rather than showing the URL in the address bar (bloodwars.net), I get an IP address (for example, with the ambush that I've currently got http://213.136.69.21/bwuk_r2/?a=ambush in my address bar). Could this be a DNS issue of some sort? Am I the only one who's getting an IP address show up for them?

I also noticed that the problem start immediately after the server came back up from what was called a "maintenance break" which lasted a few hours.
02-19-2015 15:49 sebry is offline Search for Posts by sebry Add sebry to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Konrad has been notified of all the problems after the patch.

02-20-2015 06:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Hi,
domain name is back (you should see r2.bloodwars.net after logging in, if you don't, please log out and log in), so hiding should work as earlier now.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-20-2015 07:56 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
Hi,
domain name is back (you should see r2.bloodwars.net after logging in, if you don't, please log out and log in), so hiding should work as earlier now.

Not everything work after Your repair:
We get messages with time: server time+ 1 hour.. Could You reapir that also?

02-20-2015 10:04 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

TwoSwords., yes I can. And I did Smile
Thanks for reporting.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-20-2015 11:07 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Necro problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH