Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Shelfs didn't hide » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shelfs didn't hide
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Shelfs didn't hide Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 23713

Problem description: When I click on a shelf to hide items (usefull for me..) afte shange for another link to BW, like "Clan" or "Shop", items on shelfs are again visible... Before this maintenance everything was ok..

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
02-18-2015 19:26 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,
domain name is back (you should see r2.bloodwars.net after logging in, if you don't, please log out and log in), so hiding should work as earlier now.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-20-2015 07:55 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ingame ID: 14030

I'm also having this problem - have cleared browsing history and logged back in; the shelves are still not hiding.

Plus I am not seeing the domain name as you suggested above, I see:
://213.136.69.19/bwuk_r1

Thanks for any help
C.

ADDITIONAL:

also quest settings are not remembered; which probably means attack settings won't be either. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-20-2015 13:37.

02-20-2015 13:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S - ISPE

I seem to be having the same problem of shelf's resetting and not staying hidden while selling/destroying items got on quests.
Its more of a mild annoyance then a problem but any help would be great Smile
02-21-2015 14:08 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Shelfs didn't hide

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH