Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Can't log in » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can't log in
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Can't log in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 6874

Problem description: Cannot log in to game
After game was moved to new server, my login no longer works.

Invalid username or password
Please make sure that Caps Lock is not on.

I am completely sure i am using the correct password! (it's stored in browser on pc and on iphone).

And i cannot use Password Reminder, due to forgetting to set new email address when i changed job 10 months ago.

02-20-2015 11:39 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What url address your browser shows when you see this message?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-20-2015 11:51 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Konrad, dooz just contacted me, he can't log in here either, he has just changed his forum email, can you activate his forum account?

The url he uses (answer to your question):

http://213.136.69.19/bwuk_r1/

02-20-2015 12:12 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source

would be really helpful if this was solved asap, he owns most of our questing set which is now out of ca :/
02-22-2015 09:04 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Can't log in

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH