Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auction items - Your auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction items - Your auctions 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Auction items - Your auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Currently, the items you have auctioned don't show the bids on them on the Your/Watched Auctions page.

If you watch auctions, you can see the current bids.

But if you want to see bids on your items, you have to go and check each individually. The only thing your "auctioned items" does it that if there is a bid, the Cancel button disappears.

Maybe you could have the "Bidding Possible" column exhibit the V/V/V/X/V (for example here MX is blocked) change value once there is a bid ? Just like a normal auction which you would be watching ?

Example: I put up a solar bracelet for auctions, it tells me I have put 20,000 as mind bid, and I have blocked hs/ls/ms, so it shows V/X/X/X/V

As soon as someone bids the 20,000, then instead it should show 0/x/x/x/40 - instead of me having to go to the rings auction page to find it and follow the bids.

And add a clomun for "Offers" to show how many bids on the item too.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scourge: 03-06-2015 15:21.

03-06-2015 15:19 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm all for it! This would be a great feature.

03-06-2015 15:24 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scourge
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dtr
I'm all for it! This would be a great feature.

Thank you for your support.
03-06-2015 15:30 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Well the idea is great as it's true when you puts something in auction the only sign that someone is bidding is vanishing "CANCEL" and that's it. Rest is shufling on categories and looking for your item...

But (yes... sadly there is a BUT on this idea...) When someone is playing without premium (so with ads) the server also earning income from ads that are shown when you moving to another options of auctions.

I remember i posted something similiat few years back regarding the "Remaining ambush counter"
I was proposing the counter to be put directly within "Prepare an Ambush" menu instead going deeper by clicking "Attack" to see how many ambushes i have left. And some Mod replied in similair way saying that "Even if going deeper within bloodwars menu, generates slightly more traffic on server the ads that can be shows allow server to generate passive income more so allowing to maintain the game itself.

I'm not saying this won't be implemented as both options are player friendly (especially the proposed auction overview of bids on player owned items) but like with the coin, there is heads and tails to everything.

We will see what governing forces of bloodwars will say about this. I'm genuine curious.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kleks: 03-06-2015 16:20.

03-06-2015 16:13 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Auction idea

i asked before
03-06-2015 22:28 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by darc
Auction idea

i asked before

By the looks of your thread, it was either not presented clearly, or the discussion just went south very fast because clearly szejszej answered a completely different subject.
03-07-2015 06:25 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Cant see this ever getting added.
The reason being that when an item is duped you are not supposed to know which one is yours and which is the dupe, if you could see the exact bid on your item you could identify which ones are which (this could/would affect pushing/pulling etc)

03-08-2015 23:52 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
Cant see this ever getting added.
The reason being that when an item is duped you are not supposed to know which one is yours and which is the dupe, if you could see the exact bid on your item you could identify which ones are which (this could/would affect pushing/pulling etc)

This sums it up pretty well Smile We don't want you to know which auction is yours.

03-09-2015 08:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Why not deactivate this option for dupable items ?
03-09-2015 14:44 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Too complicated

03-10-2015 06:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auction items - Your auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH