Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Demoniv vs Agile 2HMW » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Demoniv vs Agile 2HMW
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Demoniv vs Agile 2HMW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I try to merge Demonic Katana of Suicide, but i do that from LVL 97 (now i am LVL 103) and i understand that this task is imposible Frown

So i ask myself what is best Demonic or Agile for 2HMW ? and of course i can't decide...

Anyone can give me some advice?

--------------------------------------------------
1 think is clear for me:
Demonic for high defence and Agile for low defence opponent.
But it's not so easy to make 2 items like this, so i must decide what is the best for overall gameplay.

03-15-2015 09:50 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Deadly set (adrenaline, speed, night), vengeful set of levi + demonic/cursed of for moobs Smile

tiger's + titanium + agile for pvp Wink

03-15-2015 11:04 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's far from impossible, but you need to appreciate Rome wasn't built in a day, keep buying crap and merging up

03-15-2015 11:09 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Demoniv vs Agile 2HMW

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH