Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What to do next » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What to do next
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

What to do next Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

soooo just hit level 100 and here is my setup

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3bb47405f5

what should i concerntrate on making next? id like a tigers kilt of the night but that's alot of effort and basically all for about +8 agility and i'd lose the punishment effect....

jewerally seems ok, but it sucks, however anything better i dont think im ever going to get on this server......same for a leg demonic katana of suicide....would it be worth making a non suffixed dancing set for when i need more agility? or will the bonuses from this barely be worth it.

any ideas?
03-25-2015 17:07 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing worth doing is quick on this game... vengeful... deadly... dancing... arachnid... pick one and focus.

All are good calls

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-25-2015 21:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

also that link is not valid
03-26-2015 09:21 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What to do next

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH