Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » My quest to get a decent enchant from the Hospital » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My quest to get a decent enchant from the Hospital
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

My quest to get a decent enchant from the Hospital Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been running these for quite a while, last few results are as below:

Hospital - 567pts gave STRENGTH +20, PERCEPTION -4
Hospital - 581pts gave APPEARANCE +35, REPUTATION -2
Hospital - 594pts gave TOUGHNESS +35, STRENGTH -8
Hospital - 612pts gave BP +80, APPEARANCE -2
Hospital - 621pts gave LUCK +7
Hospital - 631pts gave

So when do the good ones kick in??

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MYRKUL: 04-06-2015 13:08.

03-29-2015 10:54 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I too am interested in what level of favour points admins decide "Good enchants" appear.

In the patch's they said it removes lower ones from the pool, leaving better enchants. But what does it remove? Does it just remove things that are maybe +5/10? As you cannot just fully get rid of one stat..
04-04-2015 14:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » My quest to get a decent enchant from the Hospital

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH