Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » r2 helmet suffix - auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page r2 helmet suffix - auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

r2 helmet suffix - auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 47906

Problem description: searching for suffix in (head) auctions, there are 2 new suffixes: miss, mister. It has been this way for at least 1 week. Some suffixes are also missing, e.g. turtle shell

04-04-2015 15:34 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These suffix have always been there. I asked Szej about them a long time ago and he said they are from competition winners..

quote:
Message from Szeszej, on 17-09-2014 18:13
RE: Necro

In the days of yore there was some kind of a beauty contest (I think) on one of the conventions and the winners got some headgear with those suffixes. It was a really long time ago, I can't really remember Smile

Not sure about the missing ones though.
04-04-2015 16:05 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And "turtle shell" helm suffix isn't missing. It just never existed on Necro.
Please refer to http://r2.bloodwars.net/test_items.php for list of all in game prefix/sufix/items.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

04-07-2015 08:03 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by OTNC

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I thought as 2 suffixes were missing, and miss+mister were added, that there might have been an error labelling the suffixes.

Excuse my ignorance Smile

04-07-2015 10:35 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » r2 helmet suffix - auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH