Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » offensive private messages » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page offensive private messages
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aune

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: QTD

offensive private messages Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"conversation" with someone losing attacks against me:

**Removed messages**

Saving Szej a job as you should not be quoting the actual messages. He will ask for the link to them anyway. If you paste the link to them, he will be able to read them.

quote:
In order to make a complaint you need to give us:

1) your id in-game (is found in 'Premium account' tab'),
2) character's name or id of a player who wrote a message that breaks the regulations, contains offensive words etc.
3) if complaint concerns message that breaks the regulations, you need to paste a link to that message ir message id (is found in link when reading a message):
http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=view&mid=xxxxxx
xxxxxx is message

- Flash

i don't care about people getting personal or caring about game like real life but i really don't like being called (who talks to me for the first time ever) a bitch.

04-04-2015 16:17 Aune is offline Search for Posts by Aune Add Aune to your Buddy List
Aune

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: QTD

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aune
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=31706459&type=1

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=31706534&type=1

my ID 36130

his ID 47270

i also reccomend reading main cht from about 3 pm from today, it wasnt the only offence i and some other people got.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aune: 04-04-2015 16:27.

04-04-2015 16:25 Aune is offline Search for Posts by Aune Add Aune to your Buddy List
Diallo

Registration Date: 01-07-2015

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jasne moz3cie usunac odrazu konto ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Diallo: 04-06-2015 09:03.

04-04-2015 16:31 Diallo is offline Search for Posts by Diallo Add Diallo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Tha character is now deleted

04-06-2015 21:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » offensive private messages

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH