Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Offence/non-English on global chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Offence/non-English on global chat 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ram ADX

Registration Date: 01-12-2014

Offence/non-English on global chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Today's global chat been filled with a lot of rubbish, got screen shot of offensive language as well as not using English (possibly to hide offensive language I don't know).

I'm just going to say I'm stupid here as I couldn't figure out who to pm the screen shot to, so if someone can enlighten me it would be much appreciated, thank you.
04-04-2015 17:26 Ram ADX is offline Search for Posts by Ram ADX Add Ram ADX to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need the time stamp of all offence's posted here. No screen shots. Just time stamps.
04-04-2015 17:29 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Diallo

Registration Date: 01-07-2015

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ta prosze o bana bo qtd prowokuje...prosze rowniez o natychmiastowe usuniecie mojego konta ...jestem szykanowany na tym serwerze i juz niebede gral w bw

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Diallo: 04-06-2015 09:02.

04-04-2015 17:56 Diallo is offline Search for Posts by Diallo Add Diallo to your Buddy List
Ram ADX

Registration Date: 01-12-2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ram ADX

17:01
17:03
17:07
17:16

Yeah I knew not to post screen shots but I wasn't sure if I was meant to PM them to someone.

But hello and thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards.

Still ongoing
17:39
17:41
17:42
17:44
17:46
17:48
17:49
18:07

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ram ADX: 04-04-2015 18:08.

04-04-2015 18:00 Ram ADX is offline Search for Posts by Ram ADX Add Ram ADX to your Buddy List
Diallo

dalej dajcie mi bana ...juz niebede gral w ta gre...i usuncie mi konto bo niebede sie odwolywal ...ludzie na tym serwie zniechecaja do gry...a po za tym juz mi niezalezy i pisze po polsku

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Diallo: 04-06-2015 09:01.

04-04-2015 18:26 Diallo is offline Search for Posts by Diallo Add Diallo to your Buddy List
Diallo

bye

04-06-2015 20:22 Diallo is offline Search for Posts by Diallo Add Diallo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Tha character is now deleted

04-06-2015 21:14 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Offence/non-English on global chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH