Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 7675; 71428 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 7675; 71428 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

7675; 71428 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 7675
Postać darc
Login darc0

ID 71428
Postać Esmerelda
Login Ilovedarc

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

04-21-2015 08:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

erm report has been made a very lomg time ago
04-21-2015 14:18 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And recently (since the end of March) it looks like only one person is using both accounts. Moreover, the problem you described in the bugs section stems from account sitting - the other person using your account has changed your race.

04-21-2015 16:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

no she didn't and we dont account sit i dont even know her password and i dont want to and vice versa. so first its multiaccount and now its account sitting.
04-21-2015 16:55 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Esmerelda

images/avatars/avatar-715.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Why the cuddle bugs would I change someones race? And more to the point I dont know the password

04-21-2015 17:06 Esmerelda is offline Search for Posts by Esmerelda Add Esmerelda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Esmerelda
Szeszej
Administrator

If you didn't change you race, then someone else had to log into your account and change it. That someone had to know the password as it is required for race change.

You can appeal to C47 if you wish.

04-22-2015 06:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

all i know is that i fin work canceled my delete character which i had to ro do twice doneba quest then want to sleep woke up and i was a cursed one. my password is only saved on my phone with a screen lock. so no one could have access to it.

and i know my other half didnt do it. i was trying to get her to play again.
04-22-2015 07:02 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

'we don't know each others passwords'

Sat Feb 1 22:35:30 GMT 2014 7675 - 212.183.128.X -> 71428 - 212.183.128.X
Sat Feb 1 22:30:15 GMT 2014 71428 - 92.19.44.X -> 71428 - 92.19.44.X
Sat Feb 1 22:29:02 GMT 2014 7675 - 212.183.140.X -> 71428 - 212.183.128.X

This was sitting (logging on account by second person). So that quote was a lie.

And last logs shows us that on both accounts was logging one player (so it was sitting or multiaccount)

I can't see IPs from different place than yours so race was changed by person who has access to your computer (or phone)
If it was nor you nor girlfriend so it was some third person - and you gave him a password (or had it saved on browser)

You can appeal after 30 days

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
04-23-2015 22:36 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

really we dont but since it wont get sorted just delete my account ive no interest in playing as a cursed one. or unban me and i will delete it myself.

if you couldn't put me back i waa going to reset and start again since i still had premium. but since thats not the case and my premium and the other things i got are just going to be wasted might as well not play
04-24-2015 04:42 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

darc is now unbanned after an appeal

05-22-2015 10:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 7675; 71428

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH