Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » petition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Do you think people should limit Employment Agency to level 30. (see below for reason)
Yes 42 79.25%
No 11 20.75%
Total: 53 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page petition
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

petition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dunno about right place for rhis- maybe somewhere else could be better

People, dont build employement agency higher than 30 level - that is just wasting ppl - propably most of us know problem with ppl for expeditions

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 31
Costs: 33 106 Lgo, 13 292 280 people
Requirements: INTELLIGENCE: 65
Building time: 1 day(s) 1 hour(s) 42 min. 57 sec.
Effect: +17 people / h

this will give back ppl with almost 782 000 days - its more than 200 years Big Grin

01-26-2009 11:42 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moved to Mishmash Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-26-2009 12:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am building
when i can Tongue
try to take as many people from the game as possible
see if we can crash this thing Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
this will give back ppl with almost 782 000 days - its more than 200 years Big Grin

thats hours not days Tongue

782 000 hours = 32 583 days = 89 years :/
but thats just for the extra 17 you get at lvl 30

i have lvl 20 EA
cost from lvl 19 to 20 = 75558 people
total people coming in an hour at lvl 20 = 68

so it will take 1111 hours = 46.3 days to get back them peeps
for just 1 lvl
that is a long wait :/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 01-26-2009 14:58.

01-26-2009 12:15 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshu

yea, u right wrong counting, but still to long waiting for return

01-26-2009 16:54 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

And unlike blood, theres no effects that increase the amount of people who join u!! Who so thers no way to increase your natural gain!!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-26-2009 17:42 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Azz, f you need some people you know whereto look Wink I wouldn't waste them on employment agency. Well, I can't, cause I won't have 13 mil anytime soon...

01-26-2009 18:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

poll added. thought it was the best way to see how many people are in support. i voted yes

01-26-2009 18:49 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I guess I am already over it Wink

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 32
Costs: 38 072 Lgo, 21 267 648 people

and btw I dont think anyone now can make it even to lvl 28 or 29

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-26-2009 22:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i voted no, because although in the short term there wont be as many people, in the long term there will be more, after its paid itself back, then its win win win, and how else are you meant to boost the number of people? after its paid itself back then its producing even more
01-26-2009 22:55 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

yes the long run being 89 years mate....

01-26-2009 23:53 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
i voted no, because although in the short term there wont be as many people, in the long term there will be more, after its paid itself back, then its win win win, and how else are you meant to boost the number of people? after its paid itself back then its producing even more

Bob we'll probably have quit, or at least be dead by the time it reaches it's 'benefits'.... and that means a whole new generation of Bloodwarers will exist, equally aiming for those benefits and never getting them.

Your imperfection.
01-27-2009 00:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I think for having to spend that amount of people we should be getting a lot more then +17.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-27-2009 00:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
DemonDude2
Lord

Oh wait.. i voted no.. but i thought no meant 'people shouldnt limit employment agency' .. as in it should cost less people to upgrade.. or at least give more.. or sumfin??

Ok.. ive soo confused myself??

Edit: Yay, i just started the upgrade to level 20!! =]

75 000 people was a lot for me!! =O

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-27-2009 10:55.

01-27-2009 08:41 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
i am building
when i can Tongue
try to take as many people from the game as possible
see if we can crash this thing Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu

thats hours not days Tongue

782 000 hours = 32 583 days = 89 years :/
but thats just for the extra 17 you get at lvl 30

i have lvl 20 EA
cost from lvl 19 to 20 = 75558 people
total people coming in an hour at lvl 20 = 68

so it will take 1111 hours = 46.3 days to get back them peeps
for just 1 lvl
that is a long wait :/

Yes i might take 46 days to get the people back but it will take a lot longer before you start to benefit from the upgrade.

My current square has agency level 24, level 25 costs 792 282 people. if i upgraded i would get 119 peeps each hour.
It would take 792282/199~6658 hours~277 days before my level 25 agency would give me that amount of peeps. But consider i keep level 24, i get 99 people each hour: So in the same amount of time i have 99*6658=659142 from level 24 + 792282 that i saved on NOT upgrading to level 25.
so after 277 days:
level 24 = 1451424
level 25 = 792282

To calculate when you actually start to benefit you need to calculate the following:
A1*X<A2*X-Y
or simplified:
Y/(A2-A1) < X

where:
X is hours
A1 is the current peeps output from agency
A2 is peeps output from agency when upgraded
Y is the cost in peeps for upgrading agency

With agency level 24:
792282/(119-99)=79228,2
So if my logic is right it takes 79928,2hours~3301 days before i would begin to benefit from upgrading my employment agency from level 24 to level 25.

Now i really should be getting back to work, so that i don't end up in the employment agency Tongue

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 01-27-2009 12:58.

01-27-2009 12:34 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008

I voted Yes. However

it's not about the long term effect it's the here and now if I have the pep's I'd upgrade if I don't have the pep's well dang it, what can I do, these things happen

we all get ambushed we all lose in ambushes whether all or some I rather think that when I am looking for a dragon if I get ambushed my reproduction of the peep's lost is good enough for me to get back in the hr (that'll never happen) but as close as possible would help

01-28-2009 01:33 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

not even worth a poll :/
its not like anyones gonna get near 1mil people again to be able to build it up past lvl30 Tongue

should be a poll about how many people it costs to up buildings
or how many people we should get an hour from the AE
thats will be the real issue in the not to distant future

01-28-2009 02:24 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

As i see it something needs to be done with all the resource generating buildings. The cost of upgrading seems to be exponential, while the resource gain is only slowly increasing, this seems horribly wrong to me. I think that no matter what resource building you upgrade the cost should be worth its while in max 3 months. Don't increase output, lower the cost of certain buildings instead.

01-28-2009 06:30 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

I agree with Sqeshu, there seems no real reason to have the ability to level past 30. It seems a fair request considering the limit on the armoury. >.<

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 01-29-2009 14:39.

01-29-2009 14:39 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008

Well they did lower pep usage for expo's by half maybe they'll do the same for building's (still too high I know) max 3 mths payback sounds fair to me the 89yrs or whatever is way too long

01-30-2009 04:50 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Lord_Ragnar

Registration Date: 09-23-2008
Clan: Bi-Bo

I stopped at lvl 16 employment agency. Just for this upgrade, it takes 154 days to gain benefit. Thats a long while past even 3 months, so I vote no ;p
01-31-2009 20:23 Lord_Ragnar is offline Search for Posts by Lord_Ragnar Add Lord_Ragnar to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

Actually there should be either less costs for employment agency or it must produce more ...

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-31-2009 20:58 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This makes me remember when I've been building my first Old market on Polish R1. It costed like 10 or 20k people and I woke up at 4 AM just to use all my attacks for some people farms and so no one attacks me so early in the morning.

But let;s not make a complete offtopic - the reason why it's not really economical to build such high level buildings is that BW is not an economical game and we'd like to keep players attention on other aspects Wink

02-05-2009 22:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Well blood and people dont really do much in the game, so there isnt much else to focus it on except expos and attacks

And if u have 60 000 people, then you kinda got more than u know what to do with em all

Buildings is all thats left, but the requirements are a tad high.

But the topic is about the income not balencing out the cost, if everyone spent their people on these buildings, server wide resources will drop fast

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-06-2009 00:27.

02-06-2009 00:09 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Mabey not but when you have tasks that you have to build for i.e employment agency lvl 15 or surgery lvl 8 just so you can build the hospital you got to ether reduce the cost or increase production.

so really it is something you want us to focus on.
no one is asking for the stats to be dropped for the buildings (leave that for another time lol) just for an increase in production of resocues.
02-06-2009 00:20 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » petition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH