Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » 20787; 88215 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 20787; 88215 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

20787; 88215 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 20787
Postać xrated
Login xrated

ID 88215
Postać pipey
Login duanepipe

Multiaccounts and attempted pushing - permanent ban

04-26-2015 20:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
ZxljakelxZ

Registration Date: 08-08-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How is that an attempted push i looked at past items for the chain and it was all just under 10 ss so i thought 13ss was a good price for p+1 so i paid it.

Can i appeal this ban?

Also if you have seen the prices of chains it would of cost me alot more just to make the chain let alone waste another 20k upgrading to p+1

see this is a joke i payed 1 more ss

Perfect Titanium Neckerchief of Strength (+1) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 40 / x 2015-02-21
15:14:22 Report the auction to the operator

also for a g+5 just different base items...

Good Titanium Necklace of Strength (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 10 2015-04-07
22:54:54 Report the auction to the operator

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by ZxljakelxZ: 04-26-2015 21:19.

04-26-2015 20:45 ZxljakelxZ is offline Search for Posts by ZxljakelxZ Add ZxljakelxZ to your Buddy List
pipey

Registration Date: 07-20-2013
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this was reported to the operator ages ago, and the price is the right price, the only tit chains of strength sold were g+5 ones and they were for 10ss, so 13 ss for a p+1 would be right price considering it could take alot more then 3 ss to up an item from g+5 to p+1.....
04-26-2015 21:41 pipey is offline Search for Posts by pipey Add pipey to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

not jumping on bandwagon but look at the whole AH and server, this is a standard price, the costs are mental as bits are so rare as drops, if he had to upgrade this item to that level without chapel it would be way more stones, my clan cant build chapel as you as a game operator cant get players on a uk server, kids can get games onto android and i format but you cant be bothered, AH prices will rise further when you get us down to 100 players on the server, you just banned 2 players for account sitting when they live together as man and wife and their only crime is they are young and cant afford 2 laptops..................................get a grip

04-26-2015 22:18 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Seems indeed I have misjudged the price a bit. I have unbanned the both of you but still - since you are playing from 1 IP, it's good to be careful with auctions.

04-27-2015 06:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
ZxljakelxZ

Registration Date: 08-08-2013

Thanks Smile

Also can i re-buy this item for the same price as I still think it is a fair enough price?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ZxljakelxZ: 04-27-2015 08:31.

04-27-2015 08:30 ZxljakelxZ is offline Search for Posts by ZxljakelxZ Add ZxljakelxZ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Yes, you can

04-27-2015 09:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » 20787; 88215

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH