Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problem loading bw with slow Internet connection » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Problem loading bw with slow Internet connection
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Problem loading bw with slow Internet connection Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: lightboy01

Problem description: a few weeks ago (never had happened to me before) I started having issues connecting to bloodwards when e Internet is slow (through mobile phone with low coverage). It is always the same: I go to bw site, enter user name, password and realm, click on login, and I get a blank page. It happens to me with my iPad as well as with 2 different mobile phones I have tried so far (android phones). It has happened in Spain, Canada and USA.

It is happening the same right now, and as you can see I can come to the forum and write here, but I cannot play bloodwars because it doesn't load. If mobile coverage is good it always works in the same devices.

Has anything changed in bw code recently? Any advice / suggestion?

05-02-2015 11:49 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today is horrible for me. It is taking me a good 5 seconds to load any page, but fine for other sites.

EDIT - Nope, I'm good now
05-02-2015 12:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by lightboy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, my problem is not that bw is slow, but that when I am using a crappy connection (low mobile coverage, slow public wifi) it does not load at all. Blank page, no error message or anything. The login page always loads fine, but after clicking on loging, blank page. Same is happening to me right now, for example, but forum works fine at the same time Frown

05-02-2015 12:45 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

maybe you put some new updates? or java make some updates for all OS...

05-04-2015 07:56 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by lightboy

Nobody else is experiencing this issue? I am this week in Barcelona, and I am not being able to connect to bw most of the time. This forum works fine, though.

05-27-2015 10:01 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problem loading bw with slow Internet connection

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH