Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Asking multiple users for their accounts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Asking multiple users for their accounts 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Asking multiple users for their accounts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I.D 90510 Ultracrepidarian has messaged multiple users asking for their accounts, myself included. Spam via pm in game.

Totally unsolicited and unwanted.

05-09-2015 23:02 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Luna Kai

Registration Date: 02-14-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah i got the message too think he messaged most of the serve

05-09-2015 23:23 Luna Kai is offline Search for Posts by Luna Kai Add Luna Kai to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Also asked me
05-10-2015 10:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Message ids please.

05-11-2015 10:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Also asked, me, apologies I do not have the message, I deleted it.

He has also been asking in Global Chat.
05-11-2015 16:26 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=63787443&type=1

Boom.

IP ban, get rid. Don't need that.
05-11-2015 18:27 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Guys I understand that you're upset but I can't ban anyone for "spamming" with just 1 message Tongue

05-12-2015 06:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

So I can ask everybody in the top 50 for their account as long as I only do it once?
05-12-2015 18:27 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

You, first of all, need to learn how to make a valid complaint here Tongue also as I've said - 1 message does not make a spam. If multiple people received such messages, I need the ids of these messages.

05-13-2015 06:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

I think you will find my complaint was perfectly fine, including message. Other people need to provide links to messages.

But I doubt that matters anymore.
05-13-2015 19:18 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I deleted the message cause it was spam ^^
Think all of BoS was asked though

but I suppose witgout proof it's pointless to complain... If I get another message I'll post it here

Edit: nevermind, think it was fukojinoa or something that was asking us...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 06-11-2015 22:24.

06-11-2015 22:16 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Aichi_Sendou

Registration Date: 09-08-2014

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=64098161&type=1

An example

Im an idiot I just deleted it >.<

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aichi_Sendou: 06-12-2015 00:51.

06-12-2015 00:49 Aichi_Sendou is offline Search for Posts by Aichi_Sendou Add Aichi_Sendou to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Asking multiple users for their accounts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH