Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » I'm looking for account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page I'm looking for account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
spideRs

Registration Date: 08-01-2014

I'm looking for account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I play in BW 4years.I have a lot of time on the game, I become a clan

Please pw
05-12-2015 20:03 spideRs is offline Search for Posts by spideRs Add spideRs to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Become a clan" huh?? Smile

quote:
My name is Legion and we are many

Hey Sushi... The force is strong with this one ^^

05-12-2015 20:26 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just to make you aware,

quote:
9. Do not create a thread if you do not have an account to trade

This is account trading not requesting. Wait for an account to become avaliable and then ask for it. You do not ask for one to be donated. That is not how this works.

As you have been
quote:
in BW 4years.I have a lot of time on the game
you should know the rules of the forum by now.

locked.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-12-2015 20:44 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » I'm looking for account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH