Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Giving away JDog » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Giving away JDog
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yregnok
Banned

Registration Date: 09-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Gangrel

Giving away JDog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please contact me via pm before posting
Account needs to stay with QTD.
Looking to give to a nice person who is a team player who will help lower and mid-level players grow stronger.

IGN: JDog

Edit:

By giving away i mean trading. Sorry for the confusion

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yregnok: 05-16-2015 14:48.

05-16-2015 14:45 yregnok is offline Search for Posts by yregnok Add yregnok to your Buddy List
spideRs

Registration Date: 08-01-2014

RE: Giving away JDog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here Rouse, I agree to all the terms Smile
05-17-2015 04:21 spideRs is offline Search for Posts by spideRs Add spideRs to your Buddy List
yregnok
Banned

Registration Date: 09-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Gangrel

Thread Starter Thread Started by yregnok
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree to the trade. Information will be swapped after clan arena. GL Rouse and QTD!

05-17-2015 15:12 yregnok is offline Search for Posts by yregnok Add yregnok to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Giving away JDog

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH