Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » PUSH/PULL 47925; 39029 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 47925; 39029 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

47925; 39029 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 47925
Character nixiedoodle
Login nixiedoodle

ID 39029
Character JDog
Login JDog

Pushing and permanent ban

05-22-2015 10:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
OiPsycho

Registration Date: 05-22-2015

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey. I told you about the case myself. The previous owner told me that he had just borrowed those things to nixie. Is there a chance to give items back and just unban those acounts? I wanted to play again on this server because of my friends. I exchanged my account from r12 for the one you banned.
05-24-2015 00:13 OiPsycho is offline Search for Posts by OiPsycho Add OiPsycho to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can get your old account back.

05-25-2015 07:14 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
OiPsycho

Registration Date: 05-22-2015

No chance to get this one? Oh right. What to do to get my old acc back?
05-25-2015 11:07 OiPsycho is offline Search for Posts by OiPsycho Add OiPsycho to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Please message me with a link to the thread where you have given your account away. You can also wait 30 days to make an appeal.

05-25-2015 12:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » PUSH/PULL 47925; 39029

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH