Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Sausage sucks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Sausage sucks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yregnok
Banned

Registration Date: 09-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Gangrel

Sausage sucks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And so does sausage's mom. She actually sucks a lot (of lollipops).

Sorry sausage is an awesome person, there was no reason for him to ban the JDog account.

He's just helping his wjs friends, that's all Wink

05-22-2015 19:04 yregnok is offline Search for Posts by yregnok Add yregnok to your Buddy List
yregnok
Banned

Registration Date: 09-13-2012
Clan: Gangrel

Thread Starter Thread Started by yregnok
RE: Sausage sucks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, everybody I'm done calling sausage aLovely person now. I have reported myself for breaking board rules.

#I am outta here!
# like a (potty-mouthed) boss

P.S. Sausage sucks and I hope you all quit this game that is obviously not fair. Too much "luck" for kami and mar.

05-22-2015 19:08 yregnok is offline Search for Posts by yregnok Add yregnok to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No need for the language but thanks for spamming up my section.

+1 for the language

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-22-2015 19:37 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Sausage sucks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH