Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS 39456; 48143; 10297 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 39456; 48143; 10297
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

39456; 48143; 10297 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 39456
Character croid
Login croid

ID 48143
Character Chesterfield
Login carocky

ID 10297
Character mirgens
Login mirgens

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

06-09-2015 06:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CAROCKY

Registration Date: 06-09-2015

Re: 39456; 48143; 10297 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello , this does not account mirgens multi, this is my attempt to enter the account , as we have to sit , please see logs and time to create an account , carocky and croid this fact.

Please unlock your account mirgens as a player not having anything to the case.
06-12-2015 16:58 CAROCKY is offline Search for Posts by CAROCKY Add CAROCKY to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's been going on for about a month now, does not look like sitting to me.

06-15-2015 09:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CAROCKY

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check IP, a person with an account mirgens was out on croid and carocky because I was not able of them know how I was speaking I entered on those, please unlock the account mirgens then, give me a ban on the ip or something like that. please re-examination of the case
06-15-2015 23:48 CAROCKY is offline Search for Posts by CAROCKY Add CAROCKY to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Ban for mirgens has been shortened to 20 days for account sitting

06-16-2015 07:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CAROCKY

ok, thanx a lot
06-16-2015 23:14 CAROCKY is offline Search for Posts by CAROCKY Add CAROCKY to your Buddy List
blood-boy

Registration Date: 02-02-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS

Lol wow....

06-16-2015 23:57 blood-boy is offline Search for Posts by blood-boy Add blood-boy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS 39456; 48143; 10297

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH