Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » What kind of servers would you like? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Would you like to see a new Underworld type server?
3. No, I would prefer a Family conversion for the existing ones. 42 67.74%
5. Yes, give us a new Family server and convert the existing ones into family ones. 11 17.74%
2. Yes, I would like to see a Family server. 4 6.45%
4. No, we don't need new servers. 4 6.45%
1. Yes, I would like to see a regular server. 1 1.61%
Total: 62 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page What kind of servers would you like? 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

What kind of servers would you like? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PLEASE, read ALL before taking the pool.

This topic was brought to You in response to:
New Server

Best Regards,
BWTeam

Thank You.
06-10-2015 15:42 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ehh, that should be existing instead of egzisting!

06-10-2015 16:12 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Types be damned! This is important!

Thank you for approaching us for a vote Smile

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-10-2015 16:20 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Aichi_Sendou

Registration Date: 09-08-2014

Stop Complaining about the English grammar issues Sushi isnt the one that does all the posts normally thats szej, I'm just glad we are getting something.
06-10-2015 16:24 Aichi_Sendou is offline Search for Posts by Aichi_Sendou Add Aichi_Sendou to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Convert existing one into family server with multi accounting allowed.

That's really the only thing we've been asking for for a while. We don't need you guys to expend resources on a new server, because let's be honest we can't fill it up with enough activity.

The UK1 server will become amazing with a lot of auction items if it has more "active accounts". And this will only happen with multi accounts allowed.

Personally, I'll pay premium for 3-4 characters without thinking twice Smile
06-10-2015 16:35 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
Convert existing one into family server with multi accounting allowed.

That's really the only thing we've been asking for for a while. We don't need you guys to expend resources on a new server, because let's be honest we can't fill it up with enough activity.

The UK1 server will become amazing with a lot of auction items if it has more "active accounts". And this will only happen with multi accounts allowed.

Personally, I'll pay premium for 3-4 characters without thinking twice Smile

Agree. The conversion is more benefitial for us and the develop team. They don't need to redo a whole server. They don't have to pay for extra costs.

Just the current one.
06-10-2015 16:43 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Option 3 and 5 is basically the same , converting the current server from individual to family, the only difference is option 5 offers a brand new server for the international aspect. To be honest that doesn't hurt.

06-10-2015 17:57 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

I want to add something: you should close the Necro server. It's absolutely useless...

Players from there might come to UW and reinforce the active player base.

Because right now that Necro server is a gigantic waste of resources.
06-10-2015 18:02 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

quote:
I want to add something: you should close the Necro server. It's absolutely useless...

Players from there might come to UW and reinforce the active player base.

Because right now that Necro server is a gigantic waste of resources.

Agreed, agreed, and agreed .

06-10-2015 23:41 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

You two have no idea. Just stick to the actual issue on the vote.
06-10-2015 23:50 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

as much as I like the idea of a new server, I think we're better off sticking with the existing one and getting some life back in it first by making it a family server.

We can always get a new server when(/if) the existing one fills up Wink
No point spreading players into 2 desolate servers when we could have 1 good one

06-11-2015 17:50 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

It seems like a pretty clear cut case so far..
06-11-2015 23:45 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

new family server would be nice...

stale game stay stale game with current rankings/clans and mismatched power between them

new server new wars.....i want to play blood wars not bum chum wars Tongue

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-12-2015 23:28 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

That was my opinion

06-13-2015 19:18 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Give me your perfectly valid reasons for starting a brand new server.. When there are 17,975 UKR1 accounts currently..

And in total 60 people have voted.. When you have spammed clans with this link to make sure people see it.. Yeah.. Awesome idea..

If it's converted to a Family Server, there will be more activity so people can start again a second account without losing any hard work they have done so far.
06-13-2015 19:48 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

i am not saying there a valid reason i am saying baal take on the boringness of everybody been frightened to seige someone or being diplomatic about the situation

also hasnt everyone said how polish server gets everything and cry about it on forum about them getting new servers ?

the game is stale and boring i just use it for the community hopefully family server might get seiges done

06-13-2015 20:09 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Polish realms also have a lot bigger player base in comparison to us.

Even if you assume they have 500x people active per server. It is still a lot more than us.
06-13-2015 20:14 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

An active server with more resources being generated and more items being put into Auction are what this server needs.

Not a new server for half its existing players to migrate two.

Right now we have two half dead servers.

Two completely dead servers will not fix this.

Let's get up to one fully functioning server before we go for a second one.

You seem to be underestimating how problematic a total scratch start will be O.o

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-13-2015 21:00 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

There is no question that adding family option (multi) to current UK1 is the only viable option.
06-13-2015 21:46 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

With regards to seiges, once the top players get their second character(s) to highrt levels there's a good chance the top clans will begin to split up, meaning more demand for the zone 1,2 & 3 squares and therefore more seiges...
So converting to a family server should likely provide the needed change of pace Wink

06-14-2015 13:13 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

NEW server

race for the top

free bag of crisps for the winner!

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

06-14-2015 17:04 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Ba_al
Viking

to all those crying over player numbers...what will giving current surver family status do ?

higher players will group there new chars together so what will change buck all

none of ye have the balls to play the game anymore....half of ye are **** so if you dont have your clan back up you will be destroyed

new server will bring new life for new players and old

but no ye argue and stay the bum chums ye are.....there not stopping this server you still have your curtain to hide behind

but give a new server for others to play..
worst thing is half of ye wanted nothing better than a new server..now that it can happen ye all cry against it...any true player of the game..sorry no one left but if there is..get a new server..and play the game ye actually fell in love with not the horrible parody ye created

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-17-2015 05:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

ill take my warning in the hole please...

before ppl complain about theres no new ppl to have a new server

what will family server do on current server

ppl will power lvl there alts so what will change ? nothing... they will share there sqaures with each other

and eventually the top clans will have EVERY sqaure for there mains + alts

so DB + BOS will take 24 z3 each thats 48 z3

hope server wakes up and stop been female dogs Tongue (edited for comedic value

06-17-2015 05:09 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KHORNE

Ok, we have our result. Next question is this result means something for devs.

Let us know if you guys have decided something about this.

06-18-2015 07:46 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

So when do we get family option on uk1 ?

Except baal's rotten opinion, we have a clear community vote.
06-21-2015 16:05 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
So when do we get family option on uk1 ?

Except baal's rotten opinion, we have a clear community vote.

im welcome to my opinion same as everyone else wishing you had been long gone by this time as your considered the most revolting bad mannered and immature player so far..but thanks for singling me out buddy

my opinion was valid for what i was stating so please go back to the stagnation and death of the server like a good little child ..

Best
Ba_al

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 06-22-2015 15:33.

06-22-2015 06:30 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Clan: Overlords

Patience Smile

06-22-2015 11:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by SushiMaker

Conversion to Family Servers for R1 and R2

Thank You for your feedback.

Best regards,
SM

Thank You.
06-24-2015 10:49 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » What kind of servers would you like?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH