Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Koh issues » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Koh issues
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

Koh issues Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry if this isnt the right forum, but to be honest the others dont ever get used!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1c9817906d

i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of attack, tentacles of plague actually is? from what i have experienced, the actual chance to hit is based upon perception and the damage is meele based.

I know quite a few gunners who can mass dodge the tentacles with 70 agility and 220ish perc, however with my 381 agility and only 62 perc i seem to get hit most of the time.

is this how it is meant to be? tentacles of plague really does sound as if it should be an entirely meele based attack?

it cant be a meele based chance to hit, as my 381 agi doesnt dodge it and 70 agility can. it cant be a ranged based chance to hit as my total is 443, while a total of 315 can mass dodge it, so it only leaves perception.
06-17-2015 20:20 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Koh issues

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH