Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Bloodwars portal for mobile devices » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bloodwars portal for mobile devices 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Bloodwars portal for mobile devices Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

As more and more of you are logging in from mobile devices, we've decided to create a simplified logging page that is easier for touchscreens.

http://m.bloodwars.interia.pl/
http://m.bloodwars.net/
http://m.fr.bloodwars.net/
http://m.ru.bloodwars.net/
http://m.tr.bloodwars.net/

Of course, it also works on PCs - it loads fasters and is lighter.

We've put a lot of effort into testing the mobile version on as many browsers and devices as we could (PC, cell phones, tablets) but for obvious reasons we cannot test it on every device..
Some older and low-quality browsers might have some graphical errors with displaying the drop-down realm list.
Currently, it is not possible to fix this problem but (aesthetics aside) it should not be too bothersome.

Please report all bugs, especially those that make it harder to use the mobile portal, in "Bugs and problems" giving us:

1) your device (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S2 with Android 4.0)
2) your browser (e.g. Opera Mini version 6)
3) a screenshot of the error if possible

Giving us the information above will make it easier for us to fix the problems.

Best regards,
BWTeam

06-25-2015 07:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool.

I like the logo with the golden/lava effects.
06-25-2015 07:59 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i keep trying to not use this page on my ipad because it just doesnt like it.
is there an option to not? since i get automatically put on that page

07-01-2015 16:24 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Try a little bit more and we can have an app out of it.

07-03-2015 13:14 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

In my mobile, I am unable to attack or start a quest or even find a player. Frown

08-09-2015 06:07 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
Jmac

Registration Date: 06-29-2015

Works fine for me
08-09-2015 08:55 Jmac is offline Search for Posts by Jmac Add Jmac to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Try the lite version Sarat.

08-10-2015 19:51 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Its working now thanks all
i meddled with my browser settings and its working.
prolly did something that Souvik suggested (unintentionally ofc)

08-11-2015 15:09 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Always happy to help Smile

08-11-2015 15:11 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Bloodwars portal for mobile devices

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH