Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » 1 Vs 1 Arena » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1 Vs 1 Arena
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mr.Bob

Registration Date: 06-22-2015
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CoS

1 Vs 1 Arena Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi All,

Just a quick question regarding the 1 vs. 1 arenas, could someone clarify how it selects opponents? I've looked through the old posts from when it was announced, and can't seem to find an answer.

My problem is that getting paired against much weaker (level 2?!) players, instead of people who would actually be a challenge.

I could understand this if the pool was selected when I started playing a weak ago, but looking at the rankings I'm on 1039 points, with ten wins, with a large number of people above me in the rankings with 1040 points, 0 wins, and on looking at the profiles, many of the level 2!

Have I missed something here, or is this normal?

P.S, If this is in the wrong place, or I've missed a thread explaining it then apologies, I know the forum rules, I'll take my warning Wink

06-28-2015 23:26 Mr.Bob is offline Search for Posts by Mr.Bob Add Mr.Bob to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In a nutshell, you are climbing in level much faster than in arena ranking.

Enjoy the easy wins for a while. It will reset tomorrow I believe, so you will start fighting people your level (but then you will be stuck fighting those opponents for a while too).

Looks like a bit of a problem for low level players, but you should enjoy easy silver coins for a while at least.

06-29-2015 01:50 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » 1 Vs 1 Arena

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH