Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Runes are coming! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Runes are coming! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Runes are coming! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Runes – open beta version – coming to UK on 1 August 2015

With great pleasure we would like to inform you that we have finished working on the runes!
We wanted very much to finish the work before BW's birthday so we decided to release it as an open beta.
This means that all the features we have planned will work but they still require some finishing touches and final balancing.
That is why we would like to ask you for comments on what you think about the system.
ATTENTION! You will RETAIN anything gained during the open beta!

Gaining runes
Runes are small powerstones that you can find on the new expedition map. The higher the location, the higher the chance of finding a rune. The chance for a rune from the first location is 10% and it increases by 10% with each subsequent location - 20%, 30% etc.
With location 11, you'll have 110% chance which means a guaranteed rune plus 10% for another.
Each rune you find will always be level 1.

There are a total of 14 types of runes divided into 4 colours, each of them can have 4 levels. Each rune has the same chance of dropping 1/14.

Elements, rune limit
Runes are divided by elements: fire, water, earth and soul.
You can have any number of runes on you but you can only use a maximum of 3 runes of each element, i.e. 3 runes of fire, 3 runes of water, 3 runes of earth and 3 runes of soul.

Rune power
By themselves, runes give you a small bonus to a chosen parameter.

E.g.: rune of fire can have either: ignoring defence, damage bonus or critical hit chance bonus. These bonuses are exclusive to runes of fire.

The other elements offer different bonuses: water provides bonuses to stats, earth to HP and defence, soul to luck and critical damage modifier.

Rune level
Runes can have levels from 1 to 4.
E.g.: rune of fire "Power" ignores 1, 2, 3 or 4% of defence

Activating a rune
In order for a rune to work, you have to put it into a talisman. No matter if the talisman is COMPLETE or not, the runes put into it will be active and provide you with bonuses and you'll be able to gain runic essence during attacks.

Levelling up runes
In order to get a level 2 rune, you have to merge 3 identical level 1 runes and use 300 points of runic essence. They have to be identical, not merely the same colour.
E.g.:
In order to get rune of fire "Power" level 2 you have to have three runes of fire "Power" level 1 and 300 points of fire essence.
In the same way, you need three level two runes and 900 points of essence to get a level 3 rune etc.

Runic essence
Every time you attack another player, you get some amount of runic essence.
The number of points gained is equal to the number of evo points + the number of active (placed in talismans) runes of a given element.

E.g.: if a player has two active runes of fire and one active rune of water, then when she gets 2 evo points for an attack, she will also get 2x2=4 pts of fire essence and 2x1=2 pts of water essence.

Bonuses that increase the number of evo points gained (temporary bonuses, events, daily bonuses) will also increases the number of essence points gained.

TALISMANS
The true power of runes is in the talismans. These ancient, magical symbols are created using unique combinations of elements and provide their users with mystical powers.
Each rune placed in a talisman is active meaning that players get essence points and the rune provides its bonus to the player.
In order to COMPLETE a talisman, all rune slots must be filled.
When a talisman is COMPLETE, it provides an additional bonus.
The power of the Talisman will be the power of the WEAKEST rune placed in it.
E.g.:
A talisman requires 1 red rune, 1 green rune and 1 blue rune.
If you place in it a red rune level 3, green rune level 2 and blue rune level 1, the power of the talisman will be level 1 (the power of the weakest rune).

Each character has the same number of talismans (17 for now) and each of them can be activated at any moment if you have the right runes.
Talismans differ by the number and colour of slots (3 to 5 slots) and the effects provided when they are complete.

Talisman limit
There is no limit to the number of talismans a player can use. The only thing that restricts you is the maximum number of runes of each colour that can be active at the same time (3).
How you divide them and what talismans you activate is complete up to you.
Moving runes between talismans is free and you can do it at any time.

Summary
1) Get runes at the second expedition map.
2) Place them in talismans so that they generate essence provide bonuses. You can change them at any time in the same way you change equipment. Essence can be spent on a differnt rune of the same colour.
3) Create combinations of powerful talisans to make your character even more powerful. Remeber that you can only have 3 active runes of the same colour.
4) Gain essence and level up runes to increase their power and gain access to higher level talismans.

We know that this short description does not cover everything but we hope it covers enough to make sure you are familiar with the system.

Best regards,
BWTeam.

PS. Rules of the new expedition map can be found here: Let's start testing the second expedition map!

PS2. A list of things that will be released AFTER the talismans:
1) Displaying active/complete talismans in spy reports.
2) Saving talisman combinations (the same way you save sets in the armoury).
3) Trading runes - we're thinkinh about it, probably only 1 for 1.

07-24-2015 14:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, THIS is exciting Big Grin

Going to have to keep all my characters running at Premium for essence now. ALMOST AS IF YOU PLANNED THIS Tongue

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
07-25-2015 01:59 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NIce Smile

I have a question - with this new patch (beta) there will be update with clan arena to fight against other necro servers (PL, FR)?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
07-28-2015 17:07 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Not yet sadly Frown

07-29-2015 06:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Will we still be able to get temporary passes to the new expo map, or will we require Chronos badges to even get started?

Related: Any chance of "Hunting Season" events that unlock all locations?

07-29-2015 16:03 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Everyone will get some free tickets for starters. Also, Chronos badge gives you access to some starting locations without the need of tickets, you can do the second map without it.

07-30-2015 07:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thank you Smile

07-30-2015 13:33 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Any idea when this will be implemented? Frown

08-01-2015 03:17 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Is there a patch planned for this for implementation ?

Any idea on a delivery time for the patch, and also how long it will take ? (aka how long server will be down).
08-01-2015 09:00 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Selmasore

Registration Date: 06-28-2015
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.S

I'm not sure where to post this but there is a spelling mistake on Song of Blood

Level 1
Effects: each level of Blood of Life increases critical strike damage by 1% instead od providing regenerationLevel 1
08-01-2015 12:25 Selmasore is offline Search for Posts by Selmasore Add Selmasore to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

you really decided to screw absorbers and meelers over this time didnt you ;p?

levithan will be far too strong.

in pvp say i have 10 2h meele attacks.

each round i lose 1000 critical damage ............i can last 3 rounds max vs someone with very very low initial defence.

it'll allow easy soloing of expo's especially with blood of life.

also, come on absorbers extras are pathetic, night hunter and breath of death probably gives me much more damage ;p?

absorbers get..........................horror? most people have this already via dodges/mask and arnt going to drop those pieces for a 50% max chance of it..........

if we use power absorbtion, we dont want pathetic critical hit chance!!! give us either cheaper absorbtion or some additional damage per level! or defence or hp or anything else ;p

thoughtcatchers are getting massive damage and massive defence, beastmasters massive hp and chance to retalitate, cultists get massive damage bonus, big critical strike damage and extra hit chances.....and absorbers get what? a little luck(like max 20...you dont use 20 absorb anyway) and some small critical chance...
08-01-2015 12:45 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Jmac

Registration Date: 06-29-2015

Yeah i think it should be inherently obvious that some of these will need to be majorly rebalanced, only time will tell what is overpowered in practice though, often times theory and practice don't match up

I don't think absorbers are nerfed though,

You can just use absorption, still get luck, more critical hit chance and stop the enemy getting all these hugely powerful upgrades (although as you wouldn't have the talismans a lot of the time I don't think you'll get the bonuses yourself)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jmac: 08-01-2015 12:53.

08-01-2015 12:47 Jmac is offline Search for Posts by Jmac Add Jmac to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Jmac
Yeah i think it should be inherently obvious that some of these will need to be majorly rebalanced, only time will tell what is overpowered in practice though, often times theory and practice don't match up

I don't think absorbers are nerfed though,

You can just use absorption, still get luck, more critical hit chance and stop the enemy getting all these hugely powerful upgrades (although as you wouldn't have the talismans a lot of the time I don't think you'll get the bonuses yourself)

that would work say if power absorbtion cost half the price to use, but currently at level 104, i can barely use it on level 15.....and at this level say mask of xxx is easily useable muchmuch higher, we already have power of blood for critical hit chance and luck.............make it something different...
08-01-2015 13:00 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Absorption gives you power of blood on top...

I don't see how absorbers get screwed. If quite the opposite, absorbers are now even more OP.

-% to crit has nothing to do with absorbers, it's something which will inhibit every tattoo and race. Just get better gear.

You haven't even played the talismans yet and already complaining. I'm an absorber and I LOVE this update.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scourge: 08-01-2015 15:25.

08-01-2015 15:23 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Jmac

Agreed, just to say to the devs this stuff is amazing! This has absolutely blown apart the previous bloodwars ceiling, great work and thanks a lot to everyone involved in the making of this!
08-01-2015 15:28 Jmac is offline Search for Posts by Jmac Add Jmac to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Speaking of spelling errors, should Leviatan be Leviathan?

RUNES LOOK AWESOME! Less saying Nay and more getting them up and running properly to test them!

Remember this is all up for tweaking. Let's see how it plays out and if weaker gets boosted Smile

Don't forget that some of the strongest Arcana based Talismans have a built in drawback of changing how you use your Blood Points. So Mask of Fear means a lot less health for a Thoughtcatcher, a Beastmaster switching to Beast's Hide loses a lot of Arcana based damage.

Absorbers, right now, I would say are better going right for Ziz. Your Power of Blood skips right over the drawback and you can just start enjoying the heavier crits Smile

08-01-2015 16:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Jmac

Talisman Effects and Runes Required

I've made a list of talismans and stuff here, and also in a post explained it slightly in another way
08-01-2015 16:13 Jmac is offline Search for Posts by Jmac Add Jmac to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Do you have to get the last hit to open a portal?

Exactly like a badge attempt?

And if I want a ticket to the 5th location, is it Medusa I need to kill?

08-01-2015 23:05 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Typos will be fixed soon, thank you Smile

08-03-2015 07:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Typos will be fixed soon, thank you Smile

So beastmasters are getting a 50% chance to retalitate every single non critical hit......*no one has*

cultists are getting a 50% chance of having an extra hit every time they miss.....*no one has*

thoughtcatchers are getting a +4/damage level of the cheapest possible arcana.....*no one has*

absorbers are getting a 50% chance to use horror in ambush...........*absolutely everyone has*
(oh and dont forget they have it at 100% chance too....)

someone thought this through.......

Edit: oh christian.....who could be satisfied with you Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pissedoffhyperion: 08-03-2015 15:57.

08-03-2015 15:21 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Do you ever shut up moaning? Ever?

If you don't like what other races get, just make some new jewellery.. Anybody can use any of the 2x standard arcana given by certain jewellery sets.

NOT EVER SINGLE PERSON IN THE GAME IS GIVEN HORROR. AND ITS MAXIMUM 50%

It also gives you the chance to use it in Expo as well. It's a great bonus.
08-03-2015 19:31 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Jmac

50% horror in ambush is HUGE for arenas, missing/noncrits are not, either being deliberately myopic for the sake of argument or unintentionally, who knows which
08-03-2015 19:41 Jmac is offline Search for Posts by Jmac Add Jmac to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

im simply just pointing out what i think are the issues with these bonuses, do i not have freespeech?

i never actually said i was going to use this arcana and i already have made my plans so dont you worry Smile
08-03-2015 22:03 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Remember this is still beta, we're working on the final balance.

08-04-2015 06:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Szeszej don't listen to Hyperion, she's always critical of everything.

The rune system is great, and without an event like the one right now, essence collection will not be so fast and it will be a good challenge and time consuming effort to upgrade runes.
I don't think we will see OP talismans in the game until at least a few months.

The only thing I would want to ask about / point out is that I have seen expo reports from Lava Field (first location) where people are getting 2 runes (2 people, each got 2, in same clan, in same day) - when I read that 1st location only has 10% of chance for one rune.

Any comment on that ? Could you explain a bit more how the numbers are working please ?
08-04-2015 07:59 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Could you send me the reports?

08-04-2015 09:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Phaera

Registration Date: 03-16-2010
Race in game: Absorber

I personally agree with hyperion... there are a ton of things not balanced at all... and I'm not just talking this system... but since thats the topic... mask of fear is the massive one that stands out in my mind... cunning of blood set does balance it... cause everyone can use?

but thats what +100 to 400 base damage at high level... once someone gets level 4? so... 1600 extra damage a hit for some... like 600 for others? seems pretty massive compared to everything else from arcana to me... even compared too all other talismans...

I'll also add that I think its great that there is an option for everyone other than melee to get damage from arcana... but being 1h melee here... between mask of fear and leviathan talismans being pretty massive changes that weaken 1h melee compared to every other weapon type... (and nothing to really combat that) it seems I'm getting the shaft yet again...

I understand its still in beta... I'm just asking that as you guys work on final balance of runes... that you consider adding more gear/talismans/tattoo's etc. so that there are options... like it being much harder for most weapons to hit the person who didn't choose massive damage...

don't take things away... or nerf them please! add more!! =)
08-04-2015 09:43 Phaera is offline Search for Posts by Phaera Add Phaera to your Buddy List
Jmac

Yep I think it's inherently understood that there will need to be some balance changes, but it'll be a few months at least before we see talismans being effectively utilised and which are overpowered and which aren't, but ofcourse you must consider the 'price' of talismans, so ones that require more runes should be more powerful.

Also don't forget runes themselves benefit melee nicely with the ignore defence which you can get 3 of.
08-04-2015 11:02 Jmac is offline Search for Posts by Jmac Add Jmac to your Buddy List
Phaera

Registration Date: 03-16-2010
Race in game: Absorber

I am just trying to look at the balance side of things from the perspective of what people can do... using a spreadsheet... I already looked at the 'price' of talismans and runes... and what I am seeing right now, is that I will not be using ignore defense rune (power)... I'll be using crit hit (energy) and ziz if I'm not using mask of fear... and possibly both depending on expo/mob or ambush.

my best bet on my weapons is still just demonic... and titanium and everything else max damage... as the best way to deal with leviathan... which makes it so other options for damage (like fast/agile) are less good... enchantments still trap us in one set of gear so we gotta plan everything based on one set of gear.

and last but not least... I'll probably switch back to assassin, cause 20% ignore defense and the other stuff... and cause I see no point in monk tattoo with all the newer sources of damage (and for other people defense) completely dwarfing it.

so I'll be at 20% from tattoo, 20% from headband, 10% from chronos (when I do beat him - which I think is an option now) for 50% total... leviathan is still taking away 12.5 of my base damage (and every ranged weapon without ignore defense - it hurts everyone but guns) every time I crit... which is 14 times, or 20 times a round w/ a fast setup... either way... I have 2 rounds to kill them or I have lost far too much damage or they are probably healing when I crit them.

I still stand by my more options statement at the end of my last post... If I sound critical... understand that its just me trying to point out balance issues for them to look at... I like the system... and I would add more to it as well... like an option to add a socket to gear using essence (for only that color of rune) for more total runes... and I would make new weapon/armor/jewl types or make said rune sockets when used make things we already have more powerful in a balance things kinda way (like a big boost to clubs and small boost too thunderfists)... I would also change it so that the enchantments can get transferred to the runes that get socketed in things or anything else that makes it so we are no longer stuck in one set of gear.

more options means its very hard to plan for everything... and there is probably a way to counter everything... like something that does damage to a mob/player's stats (defense, agility, strength, whatever) there are tons of ways to go about it =)
08-04-2015 15:46 Phaera is offline Search for Posts by Phaera Add Phaera to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Please don't take away our extra Runes bug Frown

Edit: Is this a feature, not a bug?

Does getting the kill yourself give you an extra chance at a Rune?

Just gone poking around reports, can only see this happening when someone gers a badge.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theheraldofogc: 08-05-2015 00:31.

08-04-2015 23:01 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

Well I just got 1 rune from first 2 locations. I wasn't luck to get 2 runes. Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by xpa: 08-05-2015 08:15.

08-05-2015 08:15 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Sorry, I've just got word that it's a last-minute change that hasn't been covered in the article:

YES, when you get a badge, you also get a guaranteed rune.

08-05-2015 10:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

well that is very very good to know Smile
08-05-2015 14:10 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Francois

Registration Date: 06-10-2015
Clan: Howl

Do we get runes in ambush as I got attacked today and they won and got a water essence or something
08-05-2015 17:45 Francois is offline Search for Posts by Francois Add Francois to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

You get Essence like evolution points, but only when Runes are equipped.

They work like mana and nanites but only for the corresponding Rune set.

08-05-2015 17:52 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

When calculating bonus from behemoth, do you include stats gained from arcana, disposables, evolutions and arena rewards?

08-06-2015 13:13 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

I don't see how absorbers get screwed. All those talismans that work on arcana will be useless once you block/absorb their arcana. And your absorb now have built in power of blood as well.

Also when you look at all those powerful arcana driven talisman, take a look at what you can't take because of them, they're all rather expensive.

Also please explain how solo expos will be easy with leviathan. Leviathan could be problematic for melee in ambush/arena. But useless against non-melee/ranged(and expo), and again, stops you from using other talisman. Maybe few people(myrkul) would activate this talisman for defense.

08-06-2015 14:09 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

That's a good question to which I haven't seen a clear answer szeszej.

If the arcana gets silenced (by an absorber), will the effect of the talisman (in the text triggered by the arcana for each race) still happen ? (ie horror in round 1, etc etc)

And secondly, if the arcana gets absorbed, will the absorber receive the bonus from the talisman ? Happy )))))))))) Say yes please ?
08-07-2015 06:56 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
OMGitsALex

Registration Date: 02-10-2010

Is this right? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ultimate power level 4: Each level of power absorbtion increase luck by 2 and crit chance by 0.75.

Absorber – Bloodmagic

Silence of blood - blocks effect of enemy's arcana, cost 15 blood points
Absorb power - absorbs enemy's arcana, cost 30 blood points
Act 2: Power of Blood
+2 luck, +0,75% chance for critical hit per level, costs 25 blood points

So... im a secific gear and i can choose:

Use 35 power absorbtion .... for 35 x 2 luck and 35 x 0.75 crit...
Use 43 power of blood and get ... 43 x 2 luck and 43 x 0.75 crit...

I wonder... is this a useless Talisman ?

08-07-2015 08:27 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
Scourge
Triple Ace

RE: Is this right? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OMGitsALex
Ultimate power level 4: Each level of power absorbtion increase luck by 2 and crit chance by 0.75.

Absorber – Bloodmagic

Silence of blood - blocks effect of enemy's arcana, cost 15 blood points
Absorb power - absorbs enemy's arcana, cost 30 blood points
Act 2: Power of Blood
+2 luck, +0,75% chance for critical hit per level, costs 25 blood points

So... im a secific gear and i can choose:

Use 35 power absorbtion .... for 35 x 2 luck and 35 x 0.75 crit...
Use 43 power of blood and get ... 43 x 2 luck and 43 x 0.75 crit...

I wonder... is this a useless Talisman ?

Ehhhm no ?

You can have power of blood effect as a bonus, AND absorb an ennemy arcana ?

So ... majesty + power of blood together ?

Hello OP.

Not useless at all mate Smile

I can say for example that for me, luck + ability to absorb majesty together - it's a game changer vs Alyat and Icecream.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scourge: 08-07-2015 08:32.

08-07-2015 08:31 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Runes are coming!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH