Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » The creator of the expedition does not have enough resources to accept you » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The creator of the expedition does not have enough resources to accept you 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

The creator of the expedition does not have enough resources to accept you Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can we have an option in such cases that the participant himself can sacrifice some of his resources to help a friend in need?

There are some players who don't login every day and once they start an expo their reserved resources get empty too soon before getting much help and in most cases the expos fail because of that.

The way we can resurrect a mob for the others , can this may also be implemented please?

07-28-2015 16:17 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by souvik
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any opinion? Hello!!!

08-11-2015 15:13 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I personally do not like this idea.

Its blood WARS not teddy bears. If you dont have resources, earn them.

08-12-2015 19:04 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Well this was advised not for self but for the ones who are less frequent and tend to have too few resources. To allow someone of high level to join in a party the resource to be offered is pretty high for some of them even if they are not that poor with people and pop. But that's just an idea and any opinion is welcome.

08-13-2015 03:29 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Jmac

Registration Date: 06-29-2015

Agree with pop, the tendency of long term games like this is to get more user player friendly and easier, which pacifies you in the short term but just ends up making it incredibly monotonous and I think this is a classic example of that, where people can just put less and less effort in and still get similar rewards
08-13-2015 08:32 Jmac is offline Search for Posts by Jmac Add Jmac to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

If you can't be active enough to do an action in the fame. You should fail said action. Otherwise we turn this game into a just log in every couple days and let the rest do the work
08-13-2015 08:57 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I think we should also be able to start expeditions on behalf of those poor players who can't be active. And also an option to automatically take them into expedition so they can have nice progress without even logging in

08-13-2015 10:07 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

I agree with the sarcasm.

If you need resources, you can put some effort into getting resources. This is a request to avoid playing the game.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
08-13-2015 12:41 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

You got the wrong message imo . if you look deep then you'll find there are options provided for the so called lagging players to cope up with the others. If allowing own resource to be used in the expo of another clan member is considered as a drawback then these are drawbacks too:
1. Resurrection : why should I waste my pop and resource for someone else? Be a regular player and do it yourself.
2. Clan armory: Merge your own items and upgrade them to p+5. Why should I bother merging an animal set for the rest while it's my own arcana? Be a regular player and merge it yourself.
3. Good Samaritan: I don't get any profit by participating you then why should I? Be a regular player and beat it yourself.
4. Square building: it'll be a total loss of my hard earned lgos. Then why should I help a low guy with that? Be a regular player and build it yourself.

I hope it makes sense. There are a lot of players who could hardly manage to login for a few minutes per day only to aid their fellow comrades (Counting includes myself). It was for those type of players only nothing else.

08-13-2015 16:37 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by souvik
1. Resurrection : why should I waste my pop and resource for someone else? Be a regular player and do it yourself.

Back in the day people and PoH were hard to get... it is a remenant of an era long since past. 99% of people that start now will NEVER have seen a maxed out cost basilisk location and the inability to get PoH from attacks and koth.

Now we have an abundance so, if you cant fund your own damn expo you shouldnt be allowed to expo.

quote:
2. Clan armory: Merge your own items and upgrade them to p+5. Why should I bother merging an animal set for the rest while it's my own arcana? Be a regular player and merge it yourself.

regular players can only have a certain amout of armoury slots regardless of how much they play so having an item for every eventuality is impractical.

quote:
3. Good Samaritan: I don't get any profit by participating you then why should I? Be a regular player and beat it yourself.

back when you could only join one expo a day too many people were quitting because they could get no help. in smaller clans where you only have one nndungu or bladezor you couldnt expo AT ALL.

quote:
4. Square building: it'll be a total loss of my hard earned lgos. Then why should I help a low guy with that? Be a regular player and build it yourself.

most people do build their own squares or steal a better one...

you seem to always want things easier... if you played 5 years ago you would have cried like a little girl.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-14-2015 22:02 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Well thanks for the history lessons paranoia . But we're living in the talisman era and better we should plan accordingly.
You still didn't get my point did you? I'm explaining it now at zero level difficulty. Consider yourself playing at about level 50 and able to be online for hardly half an hour or so every day. After you login you find out that you've been farmed by five or more level 80 gunners whom you can never fight back atm, and all your resources are flat levelled at a few hundred of those resources each. Out of your 8 ambushes, you get detected for 5/6 times with 90% chance. And even if you manage to ambush anyone that's not usually enough to accommodate some strong players in the party. That's where my proposal was to help and get helped in such scenarios.

08-17-2015 15:00 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Well thanks for the history lessons paranoia . But we're living in the talisman era and better we should plan accordingly.
You still didn't get my point did you? I'm explaining it now at zero level difficulty. Consider yourself playing at about level 50 and able to be online for hardly half an hour or so every day. After you login you find out that you've been farmed by five or more level 80 gunners whom you can never fight back atm, and all your resources are flat levelled at a few hundred of those resources each. Out of your 8 ambushes, you get detected for 5/6 times with 90% chance. And even if you manage to ambush anyone that's not usually enough to accommodate some strong players in the party. That's where my proposal was to help and get helped in such scenarios.

adapt...

if you cant afford to expo DONT EXPO

in this game:

Time invested = growth

If you cant invest the time dont expect to grow.

Do you think the top 50 got there by logging in for 30 mins a day?

If you go to work for an hour a week do you expect to be paid the same as someone doing the same job for 40 hours a week.

PUT SOME EFFORT IN

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-17-2015 18:24 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » The creator of the expedition does not have enough resources to accept you

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH