Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » When you go to create a new account, you still have the old rules up » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When you go to create a new account, you still have the old rules up
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

When you go to create a new account, you still have the old rules up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description:

when you try to create a new account on the family server you are presented with the following regulations which are now outdated, something very easy to miss

The below appears on the page in which you choose your username/email/password

"A SHORT EXCERPT FROM THE REGULATIONS

1. Each player is allowed to have only one account per realm (§4 pkt VIII, §5 pkt I ROWU).

If the Operator sees that you have more than one account (so called multi-accounts) they will ban all your accounts permanently. Reporting the fact that more than one player plays from your IP does not allow you to have more than one account..

2. In case when more than one person plays from the same IP or computer on one realm, you are obliged to report this fact to the Operator. (§4 pkt VIIIa ROWU).

This report does not allow you to have more than one account. If you are seen to play on more than one, all your account will be banned permanently.

3. Showing your account password to other people may compromise the security of your account (§5 pkt II ROWU), and also:
a) you are the only person who can take care of your account (do quests, attack others, join sieges etc.),
b) no one else is allowed to log into your account (unless they do so to turn on vacation mode)

If other persons log into your account (so called account sitting) depending on the number of such logins your account will be banned for from 2 days to permament ban.

4. You are not allowed to trade if the benefactor of the trade is only one of the accounts (§4 pkt IX ROWU). It means that you cannot:
a) sell / buy for exceptionally low prices ("my friend sold me for half the price"),
b) sell / buy for exceptionally high prices ("I wanted my friend to have some points/stones"),
c) give away your points of progress, stones and items (even if you want to delete your character).

When such a trade is discovered you and the person you have traded with will be banned temporarily (7 days or more) or permanently. If you are not sure of the price of the item (especially if the items is rare, in other cases the evaluation sub-forum may help) you can send a private message on the forums to the Operator asking if the price you have offered/been offered is ok.

5. Any loans and buying in installments must be reported to the Operator. Buying in installments from someone playing from the same IP is not allowed.

A detailed list on all prohibited actions may be found in the Game Regulations.

"
08-03-2015 22:33 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The rules remain the same, the "family server" is an option we may use for a server which allows us not to enforce some rules too strictly.

08-04-2015 06:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » When you go to create a new account, you still have the old rules up

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH