Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Cultist talisman » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cultist talisman 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Cultist talisman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought the arcana specific talismans was created to improve the effect of arcana, ie. make them better.

Silent Hunter:
level 1-3 is really good for all races. Level 4 get effect for cultist. But the cultist effect is useless, if you are playing right you have at least 90% to hit, and many people have 95-99%.
So if you use 50 points of cat's path you get 50% chance of attacking again. 50 points of cats cost me 1000 blood points to use. for 1000 blood points i can use 76 points of bloodfrenzy.
Let's assume i have 95% to hit, so i have 5% of miss, when i miss i have 50% to hit agin, and this hit have 95% of hitting and i have 15 attacks. So i get 0,05 * 0,5 * 0,95 * 15 = 35,63% chance of getting one extra attack per round. Is that worth using cat's path and make level 4 rune?

Song of blood:
Is different, maybe its good for people with guns and ranged weapons. But i think it's not for melee. You lose original effect of blood of life, this does not matter, since many mobs kill you in one or two hits now.

I can use searing blood(still good for 5% damage bonus) and 57 level of blood of life
or i can use searing blood and 105 level of bloodfrenzy (105 ~ 110 because of start bonus from searing blood). 57 searing blood give me 142,5% extra crit damage. Let us assume that i do 200 damage against one of the new mobs(defense 800-1600 we see so far)

so i do
200 * 5,325 * 15(all attacks hit) = 15975 with song of blood and 57 level blood of life
OR
310 * 3,9 * 15 = 18135 with NO TALISMAN and 105 level of bloodfrenzy

Situation change a little against zero defense, but still far from worth using a talisman with 5 runes.

08-14-2015 11:09 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's one thing we don't know about the miss attacks that may make them good though.

Do dodges count?

If you get to reswing after a dodge that gets a lot better.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
08-16-2015 14:45 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Cultist talisman

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH