Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Cannot put runes into talisman! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cannot put runes into talisman!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Cannot put runes into talisman! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 23713

Problem description: "You cannot have more runes of this colour in your talismans at the same time!" - pop up

I've got 4 green runes and i got already 3 green in slots on talsiman. But when I try to put 4th green rune into other talisamn i just get mentioned popup.

Why it's happening as there is no limit to the number of talismans a player can use.. How I can use it as I cannot put rune?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
09-03-2015 11:43 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you look at the talisman home page you can use max of 3 of each colour.
09-03-2015 12:39 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep, no limits to the amount of Talismans, but there is a limit to the amount of Runes you can use.....which effectively put a limit on the number of Talismans.

Gives them room to then do things like the new evo's that at Level 4 allow you to use extra Runes, without having to re-write pesky Talisman limits at the same time.
09-03-2015 16:41 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Cannot put runes into talisman!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH