Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Idea for New Skill/Evo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Idea for New Skill/Evo 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Idea for New Skill/Evo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We will call this skill "Sonic Scream"

It will be used to draw the attention of the mob/mobs during expos, Koths, or on Arena's when there is more then just a 1v1 battle.

Sonic Scream 1

Grants 25% chance of all attacks being directed at the user.

Sonic Scream 2

Grants 35% Chance of all attacks being directed at the user

Sonic Scream 3

Grants 50% Chance of all attacks being directed at the user

Sonic Scream 4

Grants 75% chance of all attacks being directed at the user

This could be a Per round or only for 1 round and until the user is dead. Also the percents are just a thought and could be adjusted accordingly.

Just a thought to add more reason to have tanks involved. Doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of reason to have high defense and crazy high HP here. Thought this would give a channel for people to obtain yet a different style of fighting.

Hit me with your opinions

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
09-18-2015 15:27 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not something I would waste evo points on personally.

Also.

Take 3/4 people with this (or even more in really big expos) and virtually guarantee a badge at every attempt. Might as well just give the badge to the expo starter every time rather than having to land the final kill shot.
09-18-2015 20:04 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deathavan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not necessarily. Most will still only last 1 round maybe 2 if ur a good tank. Big expos would still need several players just because your not getting hit doesn't mean you'd get the kill shot.

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
09-19-2015 13:34 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Why not ask for an evolution that gives you 2k hp while you're at it...

Oh wait !
09-21-2015 06:28 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

I think it's good idea but maybe add to this smth else? I don't know for each hit some hp is restored or + thoughtness? Smth like that.

Also even if you will wear best eq for thank - still Alastor can hit you for 4.5-5k crit and good byeTongue

And in my opinion better will be to think about that idea as next uni talisman, not evo Smile

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
09-21-2015 19:21 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Idea for New Skill/Evo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH