Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » R1 - server crash » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page R1 - server crash 9 Votes - Average Rating: 3.009 Votes - Average Rating: 3.009 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have people received 10 days free premium already? the reason I ask is I have 3 days? was this just what I had on the 19th? or have I not been given 10 days?

09-23-2015 19:37 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't see anything on premium history.

09-23-2015 19:40 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Boshie

Registration Date: 06-30-2014
Race in game: Cultist

Not acceptable Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have lost a p4 deadly mask of precognition upgrade that cost me a lot to upgrade, quick to p2 then ritual p3/4, I have not received the stones back, I have lost arena bonus nija and druid lvl five, no silver coins have been returned, I have lost 5 text premiums that have not been returned!!!

I suggest you do a lot more to sort this shit out, or risk losing my premium and others I am sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel aka Bosh..

ps, I forgot about the bloody runes lost!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Boshie: 09-23-2015 20:56.

09-23-2015 20:49 Boshie is offline Search for Posts by Boshie Add Boshie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

If anyone lost any premium days as a result of the rollback, please use the contact form and it will be recovered.

09-23-2015 21:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Boshie

Registration Date: 06-30-2014

u have my money I should not need to be contacting you!!!! you should be sorting it not me, ur mess, u should sort it...
09-23-2015 21:10 Boshie is offline Search for Posts by Boshie Add Boshie to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=8430&key=e0c425bcd9

So i went from having a lvl 2 talisman and a new p5 deadly bandanna of adrenaline to this:

No more talisman and i get rewarded with shit no runes expos
And i lost the items i needed to even just merge the deadly bandanna of adre so i can't even make that anymore, let alone the fact that if i get one making it p5 might cost me 10 times what it just did.

But hey... Thanks for the premium, considering we pay you because we trust your service but clearly that trust is misplaced.
This is not going to be a temporary feeling. And I am pretty sure unless we see real signs of you actually trying harder, you'll be bleeding premium customers faster than expected.

We have been made aware that some similar crashed happened on Polish servers.
But apparently they have a daily back up available.

So would you be so kind as to explain how the F**K what happened on R1 UK is even possible ? You make daily backups at 4 am server time every day ! But you didn't think that the whole point of a backup is to ensure sustainability of data ??? HENCE it should be stored in a separate place from the main data ? A different server ?
Am i paying all these euros which probably amount to more than 500 euros over the last 7 years (just like anyone who had paid premium every 1-2 months for last 5+ years) to a team of complete amateurs ?????

Is that basically what we're being told here ? There is absolutely no trace of past data that can be partially exploited to for example confirm that some people did some p5 upgrades, got a badge, dropped something worth 300+ ss, etc ??
09-23-2015 22:15 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Szeszej, which contact form? I have lost premium extensions on 2 accounts. I will PM you in addition to this post.

Edit: found it. 2 accounts lost premium, 1 lost 200 evo points. 300 points, little account lost a big drop from souvenir shop too.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 09-23-2015 23:04.

09-23-2015 22:50 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
tommyra

Registration Date: 05-27-2008
Clan: V13

Lost stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about if you dropped tigers short of caligula and also a leg arachnid necklace. How angry would you be then?
Tigers of Caligula is probably a once in every 5 years drop and I've just lost it but I'm supposed to be happy with 10 days premium as compensation which is the equivalent of about 60p!!!
Add to that the fact I got my mysterious artefact badge and completed my first talisman and got an extra 20% crit damage (absolutely critical for ambushing guys my level) suffice to say that right about now I am not happy. How the hell do you not back up for 4 days - absolutely ridiculous.
09-23-2015 23:08 tommyra is offline Search for Posts by tommyra Add tommyra to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

I think il be happy with 3 free items of my choice thanks!

Set like the lottery, just were all winners 3 times.

Think that's good enough to keep your poor small community of R1UK happy with such a fuck up

I hear lots of deletion timers counting down!!

Let's get them turned of.........3 freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wink

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 09-23-2015 23:49.

09-23-2015 23:48 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

i lost a rune and other things the perium is not going ot help
09-23-2015 23:54 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

The loss this represents in game terms is significant.

You're going to have to give something significant in game terms back or this could be a server killer.

Seriously, look at your annual revenue from this server and subtract it from next year's figures.

This is BAD.

Can you not do a scaled reimbursement?

So for every 40 levels a character has they get a compensation "tier" that will at least try to cover what was lost?

While you may worry about the long term health of a server if you give too much away, you also rely on habitual play and that rhythm just got shredded here.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
09-24-2015 01:19 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

How about 1 day of the server event that gives double evo points, to recover our lost resources?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 09-24-2015 02:03.

09-24-2015 02:00 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Any way to recover lost badges?

I just failed my white (25hp remaining) after getting it from 2 months of trying! I've now gotta waste another noh day trying again! I'm honestly thinking about leaving again as I'm stuck in a mire now!!

09-24-2015 12:35 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

You won't be the only one to be considering leaving. There's quite a few who I know of out themselves into deletion from yesterday.
09-24-2015 12:37 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Why not make this problem a solution Devs? We've wanted a fresh new server to start on for a while, why not make one? I think a ton of people would appreciate another UK Underworld and there's another huge influx of premium!

09-24-2015 13:39 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Szeszej
Administrator

We are terribly sorry but there is just no way for us to restore any in-game currencies, items, badhes, runes etc. Whatever we decide to do and what compensation will be decided upon, all the logs of what has been happening for those 4 days are lost forever. Again, we are terribly sorry.

09-24-2015 13:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

Yeah, yesterday morning I got my hydra badge on afternoon was lost and the expo I did was a fail. Cuz wrong mob.
So after this crash my lvls of motivation drop to a very deep lvl, may I make a break to think if worth to keep playing (and wast) bw or if I stop like I did in the past (for almost 3 years) and do not return. Frown

09-24-2015 15:37 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Unfortunately we cannot activate two events at the same time but the evo points increasing event will be active between 28-29.09

09-24-2015 15:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Why not just keep daily bonus active and give us all tye new arena shop stuff at max that would compensate for the lost evos and give the guys who dont get evo points extra aswell.

I lost a really good item aswell so think about all lvls not just the ones who lost evos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 09-24-2015 18:42.

09-24-2015 18:40 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

cool down, few badges lost, few days of Evo, few runes. 4 days lost means very little,.. And now we're getting first noh, and our kind admin is giving us Evo event after that too. What more do you expect?
They can't restore lucky upgrades or awesome quest drops. you expect to get grand lottery prizes all around?

09-24-2015 20:24 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
cool down, few badges lost, few days of Evo, few runes. 4 days lost means very little,.. And now we're getting first noh, and our kind admin is giving us Evo event after that too. What more do you expect?
They can't restore lucky upgrades or awesome quest drops. you expect to get grand lottery prizes all around?

For lower levels though I've lost 6 quests (trying to get to act 3) and now I can't even get one of them with the max 70% chance. I've been reset more than 4 days because of the RNG. Plus I've not had a drop since playing that's worth anything, the souvenir shop granted me something I could sell, but now that's gone and I'm left skint again.

For the big players, you demonstrated a solo Wendigo, 600+ points gets you all you missed from the roll back stone wise, the smaller level players need a bigger compensation.

Act 2 can't receive evo points so the next event doesn't matter squat to me and others not in Act 3.

A few days or week of the souvenir shop is the only benefit for low levels, the events don't help much.

EDIT: Can you respond to my new underworld server suggestion please Szeszej?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 09-25-2015 11:26.

09-25-2015 11:24 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
dooz
Viking

i missed out on a plastic neckerchief of wisdom, thats something like a 200 ss drop. It's lost it sucks and i was rather upset. But there's nothing to do about it.
4 days is 4 days for big and small

09-25-2015 11:36 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

A new server is pointless right now.

There's barely enough interest in this one.

You'd be pretty much on your own in a server you can't build up, with nothing on auctions.

A full fresh start is best saved for a full mobile app interface and a much bigger target audience.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
09-25-2015 12:21 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

So premium services have not been extended ? It was just for show but hasn't been done ?

I just got a message telling me that my caravan delixe was running out on 27th of september.
Considering your aerver crash happened less than a week ago and 27th is tomorrow, it is clear that this was never extended.
09-26-2015 06:46 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Ok the server idea is now not needed, news to me, last time I was here it was all everything anyone wanted.

This noh has worked out worse for me being level 54 no one needs a meat on an expo so I'm not taken on things. Still stuck on the perc quest having passed it and 3 others before the roll back, 72 quests later only hit it once and failed.

I WANT THE SOUVENIR SHOP BACK!!

09-26-2015 09:03 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
byn

Sender: SyTime
Message title: [CLAN] cYa DB
Send date: 2015-09-28 13:35:28
A message to all clanmembers.

It has been a good ride with u lot Wink time to go for me, need to do something
else with my free time. Luckily we had the server crash where I lost not only
items and upgrades but also motivation Wink

Hope u guys do well in the future.

Have a nice day

/Sy
[ REPLY ] - [ SAVE ] - [ DELETE ]

One down, more awaiting......

.....don't think the compensation was good enough, should of have gave us one item of choosing each

Good man gone Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 09-28-2015 16:50.

09-28-2015 16:49 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
dooz
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by byn

Have a nice day

/Sy

.....don't think the compensation was good enough, should of have gave us one item of choosing each

Good man gone Frown

yea and a couple free level 4 runes, 5000 evo points, 300 soul stones and 1 million experience points Roll Eyes

A shame someone deleted, bu no reason to ruin the game more by spamming it with solar jewelry of concentration

09-28-2015 19:37 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
byn

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
quote:
Originally posted by byn

Have a nice day

/Sy

Good man gone Frown

yea and a couple free level 4 runes, 5000 evo points, 300 soul stones and 1 million experience points Roll Eyes

A shame someone deleted, bu no reason to ruin the game more by spamming it with solar jewelry of concentration

Il take all that as well Wink

and it never does any harm to ask.....

...if that means lots of high end stuff on a shite server whats the harm?

he has gone, many are contemplating, family conversion did nothing to save us, so 1 item each might hold off the grim reaper Tongue

oh and a couple free level 4 runes, 5000 evo points, 300 soul stones and 1 million experience points Roll Eyes

09-28-2015 23:56 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » R1 - server crash

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH