Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Strange calculation of PoH in KoTH » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Strange calculation of PoH in KoTH
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Strange calculation of PoH in KoTH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 70051

Problem description:
I think calculations of my received PoH in this koth looks weird:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=57718&key=2985b8fc89

since lvl 3 i am getting no PoH (except last lvl)
i know got hit by 59k in lvl 3 but my question is why i dont get anything for round 4 and 5 where i clearly do much more dmg than i receive?
Is calculation of PoH correct?

09-28-2015 20:39 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How much poh you recieve is connected to how much damage you have taken, seems like the formula 'remembers' damage taken in previous rounds of the koth.
Might be something that got changed when they fixed the searing blood resets between levels of koth

09-28-2015 20:56 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Strange calculation of PoH in KoTH

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH